Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Uniuyo Post Utme Site Locked And Suspended - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniuyo Post Utme Site Locked And Suspended (762 Views)

Corpse Of UNIUYO Student Shot Dead During NANS Election Recovered (Graphic Pics) / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniuyo Post Utme Site Locked And Suspended by danielmichael(m): 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Due to the senates judgment last time on post utme examination exercise,the university of uyo site has been locked todag and suspended to further notice and the senate has ask all university accross the nation who had alredy sold out thier forms before now to refund the money to candidates who bought it initially..

Pls lalasticlacla send this msg accross to them who stil wana buy form because scammers are all ground lying to them about the still form..

The site has been closed for now
Re: Uniuyo Post Utme Site Locked And Suspended by psucc(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
My N2k dey their purse o!
Re: Uniuyo Post Utme Site Locked And Suspended by danielmichael(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
psucc:
My N2k dey their purse o!
lols.. I wonder wats going on in this contry.. I wonder how uniuyo will refund the money
Re: Uniuyo Post Utme Site Locked And Suspended by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
dem 4 no close am nah, dem 4 leave am may thief enter.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Locate The Phone? / Jamb Apologizes To Vc's And Rectors For Interfering With Admissions Screening / Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Benpoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.