Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Professional Writer At Your Service. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Professional Writer At Your Service. (588 Views)

Advertise Your Service, Apps, Etc On My High Traffic Blog At A Cheap Price / Capable Web Developer At Your Service / Professional And Competent Article Writer At Your Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Writer At Your Service. by Samwils: 12:16am On Jun 30, 2016
Hi do you require the services of a professional writer to handle your blog post, articles content and SEO friendly articles? Do you have a hungry audience and your looking for a competent writer to satisfy their needs? Are you recieving low traffic from google and your looking forward to changing that situation with Google search engine optimized articles then hire me.

Who am i? I am a professional writer with some years of experience in the field of writing, i have mastered the arts of writing and crafting of thought provoking and emotionally interesting articles. I am swift, dependable, accurate, etc. I am able to craft 20-40 professional articles daily.

I will write you google search engine optimized articles (SEO) for your blogs, websites, forums, etc. I won't just write them, but will have to verify it's viability to attract more organic visitors and also drive lots of traffic to your blog, i will work on several keywords, and if need be fine tune the topics to be more search engine friendly, which will be professionally edited with modified headings and titles, plagiarism free and of course grammatically correct. My services include:-

1. Crafting and writing of professional articles and contents

2. Re-writing of articles to become a master-piece that you will love

3. Niche research and am able to come up with over 100 viable topics for blogging.

4. Helping you in creating a professional blogging plan that you will follow.

5. Product reviews

6. Writing of e-books for marketing and sales.

I also offer long term services for those who require the services of a professional writer for as long as they want. You can contact me at Samueltom19@gmail.com or call me: 08171577243 or 09096349389 or you can add me on Facebook: Samuel Tom, thank you........
Re: Professional Writer At Your Service. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 30, 2016
Bros pls state how much u charge per article..
Re: Professional Writer At Your Service. by Samwils: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2016
email me and i'l give you all the derails thank you...

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting / Best Ecommerce Pho Script / How Do I Create An Affiliate Program For My Client?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.