Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Musings Of A Concerned Christian. Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Musings Of A Concerned Christian. Part 1 (420 Views)

Bible Study – The Missionary Christian Part One / Musings As An Agnostic Deist / What If Christians Were Terrorists? A Concerned Arab Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musings Of A Concerned Christian. Part 1 by blessedvisky(m): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2016
N:B This post is meant for Christians and Christians alone. Others should keep off.
Back to the thread.
A few days ago, the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church asked Christians to apologise to gays. This really got me worried.
is there really any hope for mankind again?. Everyday the world is drifting away from God's Word and things are getting worse. I really hope it won't get to a time that people who don't support homosexuality or accept it will be persecuted. Already, such people are given names like "homophobe" and other names I can't remember. People who are vocally against homosexuality are termed haters and that they belong to "hate groups".
I read a thread a few days ago on Fp where a guy put "I HATE GAYS" on his Facebook profile and he was contacted by Facebook to pull it down. The world has accepted this and gradually, the church is also. Only the African churches of the Anglican Communion has refused to ordain gay priest, the other Anglican communion churches have started ordain ingredients them
Now the Pope of the Catholic Church is saying his own too. What is the he church turning to??

Is there really any hope left??
Re: Musings Of A Concerned Christian. Part 1 by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 30, 2016
oo

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnapped RCCG Pastor During Sunday Service In Lagos State / Misconception About God & Satan Debunked / Controversy:why Did God Create Both Light And Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.