Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

@############### - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / @############### (838 Views)

Bureaux De Change At Risk As Naira Gains More Muscle / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@############### by dgbanj: 3:15am On Jun 30, 2016
no more active
Re: @############### by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Nice piece and innovative work bro. I hope you get what you looking for so soon. Quite innovative i must say. Bravo
Re: @############### by bros12345: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2016
You're Indian?
What in particular do you require from a sponsor?
Re: @############### by bros12345: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2016
You're Indian?
Re: @############### by dgbanj: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2016
bros12345:
You're Indian?

I need a sponsor that can help me promote the application, I have the marketing skills but lack the funds
Re: @############### by OilGasNg: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't think you answered the question. If it is money how much and what are the T&Cs
?
Re: @############### by uvalued(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
dgbanj:
Attached is some screenshots of the app you can request for the apk file if interest. The model for income is through adverts sales. The application is on beta testing stage so you can install and check it out. I need sponsor to help me market it to the world and the sponsor will have percentage of the adverts sales for life. Here is a brief about the application.
Scholarship Master is a unique android application which help users to easily find scholarships from different continents of the world. It also helps the users to know the ongoing scholarships from all over the world. It is a very important application for students all over the world seeking scholarship offers. It has lots of features namely

 Social media login (Facebook, twitter, google plus)
 Push notification
 Password recovery
 Inbuilt browser
 Guides
and so on.
The app also has a carousel view where users can place their adverts to get targeted visitors to their websites. Scholarship categories are:
 Active: This category contains the active ongoing scholarships.
 European: it contains all the scholarship from European countries.
 Asian: This section contains all the scholarship from Asian countries.

Advert banner details
 PNG image with dimensions: 450 X 176 and Size 150kb
 Destination URL
 All ads will be reviewed before it can be placed on the app advert section.
WhatsApp: +917406490693
Mobile: +2348104123540
wow nice work.. can i get the apk or playstore link to download...

(1) (Reply)

Freelancer: Another Way Of Making Money Online / Can Someone Use Fake National Id Card To Open A Bank Account? / Bitcoin Seminar - Free (any Where You Are Located)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.