Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

Creating Value Through Scarcity: Five Virtues Of The Cock - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Creating Value Through Scarcity: Five Virtues Of The Cock (612 Views)

My Attempt On Creating Memes. / Have You Seen The Priest’s Cock? / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating Value Through Scarcity: Five Virtues Of The Cock by shyhighner1: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2016
While serving under the Duke Ai of Lu. T’ien Jao, resenting his obscure position, said to his master, “I am going to wander far away like a snow goose.”

“What do you mean by that?” inquired the Duke.

“Do you see the cock?” said T’ien Jao in reply. “It’s crest is a symbol of civility: its powerful talons suggest strength: its daring to fight any enemy denotes courage: its instinct to invite other whenever food is obtained shows benevolence: and, last but not the least, its punctuality in keeping the time through the night gives us an example of veracity. In spite, however, of these five virtues, the cock is...Read more: http://youknowsup.com/scarcity/

(1) (Reply)

Na Awoof Kill Me O. / Operation Give And Collect Back / Checkout The Hilarious Response Mecerdez Benz Wrote To An Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.