Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Read An Inspiring Story Of Plane Passengers Trying To Save A Man From Dying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read An Inspiring Story Of Plane Passengers Trying To Save A Man From Dying (461 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Basketmouth Identified As A Man From Afghanistan At Hotel In Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read An Inspiring Story Of Plane Passengers Trying To Save A Man From Dying by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2016
A passenger plane had its passengers come together to help a man who suffered 'heart problems' on a plane. Sadly, despite the group managing to work together to restart his heart, he later died.

However, the heroic story has gone viral after Richard Gotti spoke about the unity of the passengers on board.

It reads: "I have to share this story! I was travelling on Delta Airlines Flight Number 1772 from Atlanta, Georgia to Phoenix, Arizona when there was a medical emergency on board. An older gentleman began having what appeared to be heart problems, and he went unconscious. I watched strangers from all over the world and every ethnicity come to the help of this man for over an hour! Whether it was chest compressions, starting an IV, helping breathe life into this man, or praying, everyone helped!"

"I listened to shock after shock from the AED machine and still no pulse. No one gave up. I observed people praying and lifting this man up to the Lord in a way that I've never seen before. The crew of Delta Airlines were amazing. They acted in a fast and professional manner! Then, all of a sudden, I observed a guy walking..."

Read Complete Story On: http://www.newslivecasts.com/2016/06/tragic-inspiring-story-of-plane-passengers-saving-dying-man.html

(1) (Reply)

Police Retires 21 Assistant Inspectors General Of Police / Blessing Okagbare, Top 35-member Nigeria List For Rio Olympics / [rap Battle] Can You Rap / Drop Punchline ? Get In Here – Your Bosses Are Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.