Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals (1499 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by iamjayboss(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar has once again made her stance known on the issue of marriage, saying it’s overrated and emphasizing that she has no immediate plans to get married.

She barred her mind in a recent interview with Encomium, she said,

‘Marriage has been overrated. It’s unnecessarily over rated. It’s just too much of headache with how things are now. Even ordinary relationship is a huge burden, huge headache and heartbreaking, let alone marriage. When you can’t stand each other as boyfriend and girlfriend, how would you live together under the same roof when you get married?

She continues to say, ‘People need to know themselves seriously. When I say seriously, I mean spiritually before getting married. People only know themselves physically, not spiritually, so they end up getting bored with each other. And they will say they don’t want to get divorce because of what society would say after investing so much on the marriage.

‘They stay in that marriage and later it may become very irritating and they start fighting. Before they know it, everything becomes violent. You hear people say all sorts of things. You’re the one who allowed people to get to you and start telling you you’re getting old. You’re the one allowing them to convince you that you’re getting old, you need to get married. Everyone will surely get old. Who won’t get old? So, when people say I am getting old, get married, I would tell them that’s the only thing they know. People carry marriage like a flag’.

Asked if it means she’s not going to get married, she said;

‘No, people should only try to be nice about marriage to make me interested in it. Don’t tell me actresses don’t stay in marriage. Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva have been married for long and they’re still in the marriage. Nothing happened to their union. Omotola and her husband have been married for long; they’re still very much together. She got married at a young age which is good. What I am trying to say is that going into marriage needs a lot; you don’t just go into it. My elder sister got married at 26 and she’s doing fine in the marriage with her husband. Now, tell me why won’t I want a family like that? But these days, people are just too much into social media, that’s why marriages are crashing. Marriage these days is not based on happiness and genuine love. Let me ask, who is that poor person that has married a billionaire son? So, why won’t marriage crash when it’s not based on happiness and genuine love?

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/06/nollywood-actress-halima-abubakar-has.html

lalasticlala

Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by iamjayboss(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2016
na wao for u
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by sLentlover7778(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Wetin concern me.. dem no dey beg shit make it smell..

Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2016
Non of ma biz!
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2016
She has a point though.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by teekay213(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
why she go won marry when olosho work dey pay am.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by bosschinalu(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
THIS GIRL ABOVE ME

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by teekay213(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
bosschinalu:
THIS GIRL ABOVE ME
look well...i no b girl.
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by bosschinalu(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2016
teekay213:
look well...i no b girl.
I MEAN THE GURL ABOVE YOU JOOOR

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by Mologi(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Her chest has gone through third degree rough handling...
so it's doing total Asala malekun...
n u expect me to marry u...
metceewwww

Olympus has been destroyed....
by gifted hands...

Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by iamjayboss(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by halfricanadian(f): 10:52am On Jun 30, 2016
Wat i will never compromise in life is get married to or b associated to a person who u read he is online enjoying avin fun den bck he d beast nd foolish being will b d cause of ur pain nd tears i will never b

Like f*ck u even if u marry d whole of my frnds nd relatives to spite d females tho

For this singular act i can never ever care nd b moved u cant b wicked to me nd expect jealousy from me even if u f*cking my twin sef

I will never b exchanged for money in life nonsense im not sorry atall

Im nt scared of u ur juju ur baba fuckkk all of u beasts u are nt God i will never b scared of u nor will i never respect u Bleep u nd ur baba nd juju mad ass

You are not God
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2016
Mologi:
Her chest has gone through third degree rough handling...
so it's doing total Asala malekun...
n u expect me to marry u...
metceewwww

Olympus has been destroyed....
by gifted hands...
shut up joor. I'm tired of reading Olympus has fallen on nl as if you're an illiterate. Does common sense not tell you whatever goes up must come down whether it was pressed with iron OR hand.as if your mom's own is still standing. Biko get wisdom jare undecided

Objectification of women makes you look like a depraved pervert undecided
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wat i will never compromise in life is get married to or b associated to a person who u read he is online enjoying avin fun den bck he d beast nd foolish being will b d cause of ur pain nd tears i will never b

Like f*ck u even if u marry d whole of my frnds nd relatives to spite d females tho

For this singular act i can never ever care nd b moved u cant b wicked to me nd expect jealousy from me even if u f*cking my twin sef

I will never b exchanged for money in life nonsense im not sorry atall

Im nt scared of u ur juju ur baba fuckkk all of u beasts u are nt God i will never b scared of u nor will i never respect u Bleep u nd ur baba nd juju mad ass

You are not God
is everything alright? shocked undecided
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by halfricanadian(f): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
is everything alright? shocked undecided

If u can take it ur business dont interfere

Enough of d bully if it is stupid money nd power some people feel too big about nd sees others like dey aint human in my world u can get lost i care less
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

If u can take it ur business dont interfere

Enough of d bully if it is stupid money nd power some people feel too big about nd sees others like dey aint human in my world u can get lost i care less
now I ask again. Take a deep breath before you respond. Is everything alright. I mean upstairs? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by halfricanadian(f): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
now I ask again. Take a deep breath before you respond. Is everything alright. I mean upstairs? shocked lipsrsealed

I care less mehn im insane to save my sef from demons who have money nd powers full of themselves
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pele tie o lipsrsealed
halfricanadian:

I care less mehn im insane to save my sef from demons who have money nd powers full of themselves
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by Mologi(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
shut up joor. I'm tired of reading Olympus has fallen on nl as if you're an illiterate. Does common sense not tell you whatever goes up must come down whether it was pressed with iron OR hand.as if your mom's own is still standing. Biko get wisdom jare undecided

Objectification of women makes you look like a depraved pervert undecided
omo u get nerves ooo
is it because urs has been subjected to some form of beatings by unrelenting bakers...
lady if u can't get humour in what I posted...Pls take cocaine....

Life is actually a b**itch like SOMEBODY!!!!!
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by halfricanadian(f): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pele tie o lipsrsealed

Ok
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Mologi:

omo u get nerves ooo
is it because urs has been subjected to some form of beatings by unrelenting bakers...
lady if u can't get humour in what I posted...Pls take cocaine....

Life is actually a bitch like SOMEBODY!!!!!
whether mine was baked or grilled e no consain you.the fact remains that no woman's brez stands forever or go to the grave still standing. Even your phenese shrinks after some time so once again

SHUT THE FOK UP
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by Mologi(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
whether mine was baked or grilled e no consain you.the fact remains that no woman's brez stands forever or go to the grave still standing. Even your phenese shrinks after some time so once again

SHUT THE FOK UP
Yea sure,they must respect the law of gravity...
but not scattering like overriped paw paw ....
but do u know that some still has theirs standing at forty..this because they didn't allow any random guy to squeeze them like he wanna get water out orange....

if its Yours has fallen...talk
I will help ur life.....
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by SAMBARRY: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Mologi:

Yea sure,they must respect the law of gravity...
but not scattering like overriped paw paw ....
but do u know that some still has theirs standing at forty..this because they didn't allow any random guy to squeeze them like he wanna get water out orange....

if its Yours has fallen...talk
I will help ur life.....
epp your phenese not to shrink first

#abi who you epp?you Don baff?who you saving,# tongue
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by Mologi(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
epp your phenese not to shrink first
#abi who you epp?you Don baff?who you saving,# tongue
LES MISERABLES......
So swerve....animashahun.... Ir own sense must be having problems with AMCON .....
Agbaya..olorhun ...Atoole
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by SAMBARRY: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mologi:

LES MISERABLES......

So swerve....animashahun....
Ir own sense must be having problems with AMCON

Agbaya..olorhun ...Atoole
awon ara Ile e lo miserable.asheole dun e grin tongue

E pain am o tongue grin

After giving him a taste of his words he con dey lament. grin
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by Mologi(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
awon ara Ile e lo miserable.asheole dun e grin tongue

E pain am o tongue grin

After giving him a taste of his words he con dey lament. grin

haaaa!!!!!for this nl..I never see babanla eni to gv me rubbish n go Scot free...

but u know what nairalanders would be saying...
"see these nitwits disgracing themselves..."
but they wouldn't know it's only one of them that is retarded...

Tu est fool?
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by SAMBARRY: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mologi:

haaaa!!!!!for this nl..I never see babanla eni to gv me rubbish n go Scot free...

but u know what nairalanders would be saying...
"see these nitwits disgracing themselves..."
but they wouldn't know it's only one of them that is retarded...

Tu est fool?
abegiii shatap tongue
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by Mologi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
abegiii shatap tongue
Thanks for your understanding.... at least ur that daft as I thought... keep it up.....aburo...
I rest my case...
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by SAMBARRY: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Mologi:

Thanks for your understanding....
at least ur that daft as I thought...
keep it up.....aburo...

I rest my case...
get lost joor.talaburo e.

Oniranu oshi tongue
Re: I Am Not Interested In Getting Married - Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
lalasticlala mynd44 seun

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Fab Street Style In Maryland And Washington In The US / Nobody Arrested Me On My Birthday – Egbeigwe Apama / Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah Dazzles In Lovely Deep-blue Jumpsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.