Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month (900 Views)

How Do I Publishe A Book In Our Nigerian Market (offline) / Paulo Coelho's And A Boy Selling Pirated Copies Of His Book In Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month by ttopswag(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
How to get your 30,000 words + book done in a month..

A STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

Here i will be sharing from experience how to get a 30,000 words + book done in a month ...

And i will begin by dropping the first step as long i see not less than 10 people interested .. I will be doing this for free
Re: HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month by lordizak(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2016
I am in.

1 Like

Re: HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month by ttopswag(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2016
lordizak:
I am in.
Alryt Mar.. sorry is it a sir or a mar
Re: HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month by lordizak(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2016
ttopswag:
Alryt Mar.. sorry is it a sir or a mar
Lordship is a title for men.
Re: HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month by obanqua(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2016
cool, let's get started.
Re: HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month by ttopswag(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2016
lordizak:
Lordship is a title for men.
Ok, My lord... thankz
Re: HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month by ttopswag(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2016
obanqua:
cool, let's get started.
Thankz a lot... I need just 8 more people
Re: HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month by blackboy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
count me in
Re: HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 Words + Book In A Month by ttopswag(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
HOW TO WRITE A 30,000 WORD+ BOOK IN 30 DAYS.

At Eleven popular writer Linda Joy singleton wrote her first two hundred page book. But it was until two decades had passed before she could publish her first book "Almost twin". And that was the way she started. So get that thought off your mind. I understand the fact that you don't have enough cash to publish your first book, you don't have the name that will make Crowds run into libraries and book stores to spend their last cash just to flip through the pages of your books. But you have something else. You have time on your side, You don't have pressure hanging down your neck. Shake spear wrote 102 soonest and over 30 books. I do believe he never started writing those books when KING HENRY I called him into his court for his first performance. He had began the very day he had the stories rolling in his head like you do now.

Now that i have convinced you to start now. Let me teach you how to get it done in 30 Days.

Around July 2014 i finished one of my books "The last hunt" i finished it in 7 Days and it was 15,000 words+. Hey don't be marvelled, i never consulted an oracle to get that done. I used the tricks i will be sharing now. Sit back and relax. Do you have a bottle of water close to you. Alright take a sip, and a deep breathe.

1. HOW FAST CAN YOUR CAR MOVE.

Now i believe you have the stories and all you need now is how you can drop it off your head real quick and that's what i will be teaching you.
First of all you need to know your writing speed. Me as a person i write a minimum of 1000 words in an hour and at a maximum of 5000 words in an hour.
Your writing speed determines how you will get your time divided. So lets take this as an example.
you writing 200 words in an hour( remember it is an example) which is not healthy for a writer. It is like you feeding your self with half slice of a thin set of yam daily. You will never live long on that, you are not even drinking water. So now i advice you to sit close to a stop watch today. Get your self timed and Know your speed. A writer who walks on the street without a consent of his writing speed is like someone walking on the street and he or she doesn't know if he is a male or a female. Like i said He or she...
KNOW YOUR WRITING SPEED. IF IT IS LESS THAN 400 WORDS IN AN HOUR. WORK ON IT.

FIX YOUR CLOCK.
Now that you know your writing speed. Your next step is to fix your time. Take down your schedule and break it and see when you will be free, doing nothing including eating. So if your writing speed is 200 words in an hour. Which i said is not healthy, You will need to write 4hours in a day. You can break it up. Like writing 2 hours in the morning and 2 at night before you sleep off. Just like i do. A day doesn't pass me by without me putting down anything less than 1000 words.(I have written 800words today before i pounced on writing this article.)
If you can keep up with this for 30 days. Honestly you will be proud cause you have just joined the queue of potential Authors with a complete book worth 30,000 words.

IF YOU WRITE 1,000 WORDS PER DAY. A 30,000 WORDS BOOK WILL BE DONE IN 30DAYS.

KIll THE FROG.
now is the best time to start. Kill that frog called procrastination leaping all over the place. Stealing your time.
So don't start Next month. Start tonight. Be focused and you will get it done. Nothing really makes a writer happier than his Achievements.
Good luck.

Thanks for reading.

All you have just read is 690 words and i did the thinking, structuring and the writing in less than an hour. So i believe You can Do it also.

This article was written by Okhuoya Temitope
Email@ tturpswag@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Madly / Nairaland Literature Forum Is A Dumping Ground / DOG DAYS : ARMY MATERIAL rewritten and completed by X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.