Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) (1398 Views)

ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Pre-ordered By A Silent Nairalander ***2007 Toyota Camry LE Model*** Sweet Ride / 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by inspiredm(m): 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
[size=15pt]DETAILED PHOTOS FROM PORTS - PRE DELIVERY INSPECTION - REGISTRATION - AUTO WASH - DELIVERY[/size]

[size=15pt]COMING SOON !!![/size] cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by candylips(m): 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2009
waiting
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by dancluster: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2009
waiting,
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by candylips(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2009
still waiting
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by inspiredm(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
[size=15pt]FINALLY[/size]

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by inspiredm(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2009
Front View

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by Sameoldme: 12:36am On Oct 17, 2009
Firstly why are all you pics taken from the same angle,the same street,the same position and exactly the same spot?

Secondly where are the detailf pics from US - carwash - car reg opps am jumping!you know how you do it!

Thirdly as 2nd moderator why did you remove my posting priveledges? i didnt cause any disturbances,i didnt derail any thread but opened my own thread asking questions that should be asked by a MODERATOR! I didnt break any rule as cmectrouble,this is a free forum not a political party!or am i making some one uncomfortable?

You are highly regarded and am free to ask questions!
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by Obeledu: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2009
Sameoldme:

Firstly why are all you pics taken from the same angle,the same street,the same position and exactly the same spot?

Secondly where are the detailf pics from US - carwash - car reg opps am jumping!you know how you do it!

Thirdly as 2nd moderator why did you remove my posting priveledges? i didnt cause any disturbances,i didnt derail any thread but opened my own thread asking questions that should be asked by a MODERATOR! I didnt break any rule as cmectrouble,this is a free forum not a political party!or am i making some one uncomfortable?

You are highly regarded and am free to ask questions!

It looks like you are a typical Nigerian who likes to pull people down. If you want to be a dealer, why not figure out how to be creative and attract customers to your thread than try to pull somebody down. Dont be jealous of other people success otherwise you will not succed in life.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by Busybody2(f): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2009
Who is the second Moderator in the Auto section shocked When was the person appointed shocked Chei I am seriously slacking in my job to have missed the appointment and the red carpet ceremony that would have ensued to welcome the person into the role shocked shocked shocked Why wasn't I invited to the ushering-in ceremony, heads has to roll angry angry angry
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2009
Busy_body:

Who is the second Moderator in the Auto section shocked When was the person appointed shocked Chei I am seriously slacking in my job to have missed the appointment and the red carpet ceremony that would have ensued to welcome the person into the role shocked shocked shocked Why wasn't I invited to the ushering-in ceremony, heads has to roll angry angry angry

Lol. . . .i will be back to know what happened next
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by eros(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2009
Nairaland O' Nairaland why art thou become a controversy ground. Why can't we just sell and buy like it is meant to be on here at the auto section?

Please "sameoldme" get off inspired_m's case and let the brother be.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by inspiredm(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
The Rear View

2005 Honda Accord EX
PREORDERED

Note the Factory Rear Spoiler

Simply Stunning  cheesy cheesy

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by inspiredm(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2009
Rear View

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by sultaan(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2009
Inspired thanks for not responding.

I seems awon bois dey look for place to collect stimulus for Xmas.

Exposing his location will compromise his security(nobody wants that)

Buyer has no issue with angle, post is a FYI.

Take issue of deleted post to Monitor1, as for the bad belle try herd tea grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by inspiredm(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2009
Clean 2005 Honda Accord EX

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Ex, 42,000 Miles ( Pre Ordered By Cocatayor ) by inspiredm(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
sultaan:

Inspired thanks for not responding.

I seems awon bois dey look for place to collect stimulus for Xmas.

Exposing his location will compromise his security(nobody wants that)

Buyer has no issue with angle, post is a FYI.

Take issue of deleted post to Monitor1, as for the bad belle try herd tea grin

Sulttan, Im Glad You See the Handwriting On the Wall,

Most of those who Hide behind the Internet to Throw darts at Competitors and their perceived Threats have obviously displayed the quality of human beings, and the level of intellectual discourse amongst Nigerians which has in recent times Nose-Dived to an All time Low.

They are Sadly Unaware of Modern Trends, The Rudiments of Imperial and Professional Auto Marketing

They usually premise their arguments on Baseless Points. They Vent their Pent-up Anger, and Sometimes Personal Frustrations on the wrong People for The Wrong Reasons.

We would not Respond with those who Despise our Modest Success, Our WideSpread Publicity Which is a Veritable Cause for Envy

Today, By Gods Grace,  We have Become The Number One Nigerian Internet/Online Auto Dealer On this Planet, With Cummulative Adverts Valued at Several Billions of Naira.

It is Not for Them to Know. We thank God for Giving us a Global brand. It is not by our power but by His Grace.

We shall continue to focus our attention on Providing Our People With the Best and the Cleanest Vehicles at the Most Affordable Prices, Giving them Value for their Hard Earned Money and We Shall leave our Customers to Draw their Conclusions.

Thanks for your Concern.

SIR Inspired_m ( Titles Too Numerous To List )  grin

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale: / Brand New 15 Seater Bus For Sale / SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! @ Give Away Price N530k @ Banix Autos 07044024051,017383301

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.