Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) (31612 Views)

(SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! / This Devaluation ‘be Like’ 419!: Henry Boyo / Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by utonwa4u(f): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
TrueSenator:
I think all the banks should use this as an example for all to know and beware
pls tell me what happened between them. My YouTube refused to open
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by LEAFLET(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
That woman's so cute... Bia felix or what's your name?? So you guys have advanced to this??... Lols
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by hahn(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Viktor1983:

But the scammer never spoke igbo...

Listen to it again. He said Onyara

But I am suspecting he is Edo or Benin city. His accent ....

He's still a Nigerian sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by EdoBoy90(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Video
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by Kingzelex(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Igbo man wants to scam a smart Igbo woman... Interesting can't stop laughing
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by timidapsin(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
utonwa4u:
pls tell me what happened between them. My YouTube refused to open
Download here=> http://afriwap.com/general-discussion/hilarious-phone-call-between-a-419-scammer-and-a-woman/msg2181/?topicseen#new
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by Viktor1983(m): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
hahn:

Listen to it again. He said Onyara
But I am suspecting he is Edo or Benin city. His accent ....
He's still a Nigerian sha undecided
Hahn my man, what's up papi, it's been a while oo...
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by hahn(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Viktor1983:

Hahn my man, what's up papi, it's been a while oo...

Chilling o. Looking for money like kilode.

You get any 100k wey you no dey use for there. I'll pay back with interest grin
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
lalasticlala:
Onye Oshi, Onye ara!!! Lwkmh!!! He was caught red handed. Choi!!
hmm lala undecided
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by lollmaolol(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
lol

lmao

lol

hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by danny34(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hilarious.... But if the woman had fell for it.

The dude says he is using his skills in Web technology. Well, Naija Sha. BTW, don't think d guy is igbo. I think is yoruba. They own n run the IT sector

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by RaeMystix: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
They seem to be doing this more often via email. I Cannot seem to count the number of emails I have gotten in the past about a notice of suspicious activities to my account and requesting of password change to account wey I no get. How can you be a Nigerian, and then get scammed by one?. Even one of my so called secondary school classmate tried this rubbish with me. grin Wonders sha never cease.
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by oluplus(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
good one there
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by olaszydaruma(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
hahn:

Chilling o. Looking for money like kilode.

You get any 100k wey you no dey use for there. I'll pay back with interest grin

Another scammer spotted. 100k wey sombori no dey use, for dis kain economy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by cardoctor(m): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
I listened to the audio and concluded that it was staged. The audio was more audible from the scammer's side while the woman appeared to be on the phone from the other end. Who did the recording?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by BlackSeptember: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
lalasticlala:
Onye Oshi, Onye ara!!! Lwkmh!!! He was caught red handed. Choi!!
he even said Onye Snake
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by hahn(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2016
olaszydaruma:

Another scammer spotted. 100k wey sombori no dey use, for dis kain economy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Viktor1983 na boss na. No come put sand sand for my garri o. You think say na everybody dey sukpa like you? Men are launching new cars and spraying money with spraying guns grin
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by goldeno10boy: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
"I'm using my talent in Web technology"
gringringrin
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by Freelancer2015(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
PlayerOne:
grin
Very true!
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dreambeat:
She was dumb for making such conclusion,just because the scammer responded by calling her onyeoshi like she did.The scammer was not even Igbo from his accent.Almost every Nigerian knows the meaning of Onyeoshi and can respond equally when addressed as one.

A very dumb woman brother. Am sad she is a fellow Igbo.

If you were observant, that scammer is a Yoruba guy and most of his brothers on Nairaland know it. Watch his frequent and incessant use of "Ma"... Also watch his accent.

The woman just assumed she was Igbo coz the guy replied her in an Igbo curse word which very dicck and harry knows!

A VERY DUMB WOMAN!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by Viktor1983(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
hahn:

Viktor1983 na boss na. No come put sand sand for my garri o. You think say na everybody dey sukpa like you? Men are launching new cars and spraying money with spraying guns grin

Chief Hahn , as adenuga, Jim ovia and elumelu them networth reduce, na so my own reduce too...
These days we don't eat to belle ful but to have something in the stomach..
e go better sha..

Seun has been posting a lot of interesting topics lately, you should check em out
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
This guy is 90% likely edo

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by zeembab(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
THIS IS SO PATHETIC....
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by padamz07(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chaaaiiiii.....dem boys are now so bold o
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by bolt000(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
Its so sad.. the disappointment in the guy's voice says a lot.
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by hahn(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2016
Viktor1983:

Chief Hahn , as adenuga, Jim ovia and elumelu them networth reduce, na so my own reduce too...
These days we don't eat to belle ful but to have something in the stomach..
e go better sha..

Seun has been posting a lot of interesting topics lately, you should check em out

Lol. You billionaires too like to dey code grin

Yeah, I noticed. Been busy with my biz o jare. Season go soon start wink
Re: Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
LordVoldemort:
I'm using my talent in Web technology grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This guy is a pure bastard
Ah swear...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efcc Raids Mtn Nigeria Head Office Over Share Listing / Pipeline Pigging Factory Opens In Owerri (Photos) / Wema Bank Launches ALAT, First Nigerian 100% Digital Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.