Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Bad Road Problems And Solutions - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bad Road Problems And Solutions (5183 Views)

Human Traffic Congestion Caused By A Bad Road, Today / 3 Most Common Roofing Problems And Tips To Solving Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Road Problems And Solutions by waldigit: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Unpaved and Earth road bad state is always the problem of residents of suburbs and newly developing neighborhood of our major cities.
Authorities always hide behind the excuses that the cost of road construction is high to justify their shortcoming in this regard.
But what if there is a way of having all our road passable without necessarily paving them.
This may be the solution to this problem which I had painstakingly researched from my field experience and compiled into a published ebook being sold internationally but which I have made available freely now locally.
It is my humble contribution to National development. I hope our able authorities, CDAs and Private developers shall find it helpful.

Re: Bad Road Problems And Solutions by Juxtified(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
When you say passable, but not paved what exactly do you mean?
Re: Bad Road Problems And Solutions by waldigit: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Juxtified:
When you say passable, but not paved what exactly do you mean?
In local English: motorable
Re: Bad Road Problems And Solutions by Juxtified(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
waldigit:

In local English: motorable
Isn't that like just grading a road? I got a bit confused when you mentioned having it in major cities and going international...

Or is it going to be different from the normal grading usually done in the suburbs?

**just curious**
Re: Bad Road Problems And Solutions by waldigit: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Juxtified:

Isn't that like just grading a road? I got a bit confused when you mentioned having it in major cities and going international...

Or is it going to be different from the normal grading usually done in the suburbs?

**just curious**

O yes thats what you know it to be. However such road If professionally ground modelled can be as stable as their paved counterparts. They are known as earth road internationally and can be as stable as possible if treated and implemented the right way.
Re: Bad Road Problems And Solutions by Juxtified(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
waldigit:

O yes thats what you know it to be. However such road If professionally ground modelled can be as stable as their paved counterparts. They are known as earth road internationally and can be as stable as possible if treated and implemented the right way.
OK. That'll be nice. I think we'll embrace it as Nigerians if its cheaper to construct but almost as durable, as you say.
Re: Bad Road Problems And Solutions by waldigit: 4:22am On Jul 07, 2016
If you're a developer or CDA and you need our advice or service on the issue in the downloaded materials. Consult us.

(1) (Reply)

Porta Cabin And Prefabricated Homes For Sale / Pixs 2nos Of Bungalows Of 4brm&3brm On A Plot Along ComandRoad Ipaja N18m / Lekki Rose Garden Is 4m With Global C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.