Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Shengen Visa Duration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shengen Visa Duration (1748 Views)

Mexico Visa Duration / Shengen Countries To Live And Work / Help!! I Have Been Denied Shengen Visa Twice.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shengen Visa Duration by MrBellz87(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello NLers

Please kindly help me on this, whats the difference between 15 working days and 15 calender days?

Thanks
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by greeners222(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
15 working days is 3weeks. Monday to Friday is 5days x 3weeks = 15 working days.
15 calendar days. U can count Saturday Sunday to it just 15days. Your visa would be processed between 3weeks.

1 Like

Re: Shengen Visa Duration by MrBellz87(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
greeners222:
15 working days is 3weeks. Monday to Friday is 5days x 3weeks = 15 working days.
15 calendar days. U can count Saturday Sunday to it just 15days. Your visa would be processed between 3weeks.

Thanks bro
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by chiefolotu(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Good Morning. Please i picked up my passport at VSF yesterday. I was refused a visa;

Reason; Justification of the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided.

Told i should appeal, But the issue now is how do i do this? Do i send an email to portugal embassy in abuja or what do i do? Any information please. I will appreciate...
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by MrBellz87(m): 5:44am On Jul 02, 2016
chiefolotu:
Good Morning. Please i picked up my passport at VSF yesterday. I was refused a visa;

Reason; Justification of the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided.

Told i should appeal, But the issue now is how do i do this? Do i send an email to portugal embassy in abuja or what do i do? Any information please. I will appreciate...

Same reason Italy refused me in May. With all genuine docs, shengen Visa get as e be for now my bro.
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by chiefolotu(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrBellz87:

Same reason Italy refused me in May. With all genuine docs, shengen Visa get as e be for now my bro.

You didnt try to appeal?
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by Flexherbal(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
chiefolotu:

You didnt try to appeal?
Does appeal make a difference?
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by chiefolotu(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
Does appeal make a difference?

It should....meaning they are giving you a chance to correct what ever they refused you for.
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by worry359(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
chiefolotu:

It should....meaning they are giving you a chance to correct what ever they refused you for.

WRONG!

You appeal with the same information to correct a mistake they made.
If you want to alter your information you apply and pay again!
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by chiefolotu(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
worry359:

WRONG!

You appeal with the same information to correct a mistake they made.
If you want to alter your information you apply and pay again!

I was refused for;

What do i do if i want to appeal.
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by adigunomomama(m): 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
chiefolotu:

You didnt try to appeal?

No I just re-apply again via spain embassy because I realised that, at that moment (April-May-June) that's how they refused new applications unless you wanna renew or apply with your wife or family.

My boss was granted the visa on May5. He renewed.
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by worry359(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
chiefolotu:

I was refused for;
What do i do if i want to appeal.

You must PROVE that your intentions are honest.
They do not believe that you will leave on time.

Have you even noticed that Europe is swamped with migrants at the moment?
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by chiefolotu(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
worry359:

You must PROVE that your intentions are honest.
They do not believe that you will leave on time.

Have you even noticed that Europe is swamped with migrants at the moment?

Yes i'm aware. I just wanted to be sure of what i'm doing. Wanted to send the letter via email to the Portugues Embassy.
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by benjsniper33: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
chiefolotu:

Hello, sorry about your refusal, I believe you can still work things out. As for me I am also about to apply for a shenghen visiting visa to Denmark , I have an aunt there who is a close relative, she has sent me the invitation letter via email , pls I need your advice as to how to arrange my documents , I am a student and I am currently on a six month internship programme so I want to use the opportunity to visit my aunt, I was also referred to VFS office in either Lagos or Abuja . Pls I need your advice as to the arrangements of documents, visa fee, service charges and any other info you can help me with.
Will be glad, thanks and God bless sir
Re: Shengen Visa Duration by chiefolotu(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
[Sorry for the late response, first are you sponsoring your trip or your aunt? ]

Hello, sorry about your refusal, I believe you can still work things out. As for me I am also about to apply for a shenghen visiting visa to Denmark , I have an aunt there who is a close relative, she has sent me the invitation letter via email , pls I need your advice as to how to arrange my documents , I am a student and I am currently on a six month internship programme so I want to use the opportunity to visit my aunt, I was also referred to VFS office in either Lagos or Abuja . Pls I need your advice as to the arrangements of documents, visa fee, service charges and any other info you can help me with.
Will be glad, thanks and God bless sir[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Flight From Abj To Lag / Uk Visa Appeal Pending: Help Needed! / Nairalanders Living In Uyo (akwa Ibom State) Lets Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.