Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira (110982 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2016
omodara2:
pls i am interested too.
kindly forward info to adedoyin_12@yahoo.com.
thanks

I have replied you with the info
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2016
Ochoiho:
iam interested, kindly forward the info to talk2obute@yahoo.co.uk

mupre:
Hello, kindly send me more details on the nylon buainess- uchechihannah@gmail.com.
Thanks

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2016
superbouck:
Kindly send me the details femisport@gmail.com

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by ogoplus: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Please kindly send the info to :

makyy4u@gmail.com

Thanks for the great work!
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Fedric(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2016
innobarca:

I sent you my second info,with the info here and my second info you can start and then ask questions,it doesnt cost much to start.
bro pls am very much interested with the business, my email is ugbechieEmmanuel@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Fedric(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2016
ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com am interested pls
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Pls I'm interested. I reside in FCT. And there are markets around, big ones. I will like to go for market survey immediately I get ur mail. stevedure@gmail.com. thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by MamaDDD: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
bolatitosanusi@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by saheedbadmus(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op wud luv to know more about this... saheedomo2005@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
ogoplus:
Please kindly send the info to :

makyy4u@gmail.com

Thanks for the great work!

I have replied you to your email address

1 Like

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
saheedbadmus:
Op wud luv to know more about this... saheedomo2005@yahoo.com

I have replied you to your email address\
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
MamaDDD:
bolatitosanusi@yahoo.com

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fedric:
ugbechieemmanuel@gmail.com am interested pls

Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
stevedure:
Pls I'm interested. I reside in FCT. And there are markets around, big ones. I will like to go for market survey immediately I get ur mail. stevedure@gmail.com. thanks

I have not talk with anybody from there,find out the prices there maybe we can do business together.
I have serious people that have started the business in Imo,Calabar,Benin and i do waybill to states that the price is higher than lagos.
Find out the price for a bag of small black nylon,medium black,big black,yellow and black,black and white,others.

check if you will see this products there[ Innoplast,Induplast..togo nylon,dura..same tin wit Innoplast,D1,Plaska and others)...check the prices in bags or bundles or even pack,Thanks.

Most people do not know that nylon business has many categories...some buy white ones and cut,some buy and cut and seal..some do only wholesale in bags and some do retail to market women...
kudos to those that contacted me for more info and guide..Am also happy that a smart guy who contacted me after reading this info has been to Togo to buy by himself.. Glory be to GOD.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by y4code(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
britneyknox99@gmail.com I'm interested
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by libertyfather(m): 12:48am On Aug 02, 2016
libertyfather(at)yahoo.cum
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by akingold2: 5:15am On Aug 02, 2016
akinomidiora@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by karlxavier(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2016
Mr inno, my main central focus is on cutting the nylon. The low density white and black nylons that are sold in the market... Please can you elaborate more on it? Thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by y4code(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
britneyknox99@gmail.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by ggoldmine: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
innobarca:
NYLON BUSINESS... DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE OR RETAIL.

The business is very profitable and demand is more than supply.
Somebody will be making 3000 naira to 4000 naira everyday,it is sometin u see everywhere around u but people dont know that it is very profitable.
I can help you buy good ones and send to you if it is expensive around you,but you need to learn about the business first.

The business is very profitable and everybody can do it,I think women do it more in lagos.
I will give you some info about it free ......
....................................................................................................................................................

The Nylon business is a very profitable business here in lagos because population of people and market is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff maeket.
Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place where they sell [rice in cups,garri,and other things.
Do not forget[ foodstuff market with huge market women or a very big busy area with many sellers and buyers.
Advice..do not just go to any busy area or any foodstuff market and open a shop[you must first go and check if there are many shops selling nylon ].

Another advice,Instead of spending big money renting a shop....Look to construct a container of shop size to save cost.
Advantages of staying in a container are...you will not spend much for space for your container,you will not be paying big rent,your profits will be going to your pocket,you may decide to sell a little lower more than people selling in a shop and customers will be huge for you.

Things to know,
People with huge amount of money has started building plastic and recycling companies expecially in ogun state.
People with 2 million to 10 million naira became distributors of this companies,you will register with the company and they will chanel all wholesalers and retailers around you to come and buy from your warehouse.
If you do not have up to 1 million naira then you can become a wholesaler.
There are many nylon companies but still demand is higher than supply.
People bring containers from Thailand,Togo,Cotonou and many other countries because of the high demand.
Just look around you and you will see many nylon products everywhere.
There are many companies that sell at lower prices and they produce good nylon.

Profits in the business
Retailers that can supply to many market women make big profits on daily bases.
You just need to be strong and use it as your daily excercise because you will have market women everywhere who needs the nylon from you.
A bag of small black is sold between 12,000 naira to 15,000 naira depending the product quality.
If you are in the business,you will know what to look out for and how to buy the level of 12,000 naira per bag and sell it as the level of 15,000 naira product[you only need to learn and spot the tricks....anybody that is not in the business can not differentiate between the 2, you only need to learn and understand the business very well.
A bag of small black nylon contains 10 bundles inside[a bundle contains 10 packets] and a packet contains 100 pieces .
Some companies produce their packet 80 pieces and others 100 pieces.
They are not the same price,difference of 2,000 naira maximum.

Selling,
You only need to go to do your supply very early in the morning everyday and go home to relax for 2 to 3 hrs and go again in the evening if you want( dis is for somebody dat doesnt have a shop,you will keep the bags of de nylon in your house bc it doesnt occupy much space).
If you have a shop in a busy market,customers will come to buy from you both wholesales and retail[you can also supply to market women to make more money[sometimes people that supply to customers around him or her makes huge gain because most of those sellers can not leave their shop.
You can employ 1 or 2 people and give them a supply target a day while you attend to people buying in bags,it is very profitable.
A person that sell in bags inside a good market should me making between 8,000 naira and 10,000 naira daily if you can start with atleast 500,000 naira.
The supply type fits friendly women very well and they are making good money.
There are chalenges to know.
A retailer can start with just 15,000 naira or 30,000 naira..he/she can finish a bag in a day or 2 and make between 4,000 naira to 5,000 naira.....if he or she has many customers and can move around more then more profit.
There are other types of nylon but am using this type as the starting point in my teaching,if you understand this type then all other ones follow the same route of profit.

Nylon do not spoil or damage easily unless fire outbeak,renting a shop in lagos now in a good location is more than 150000 naira complete package(rent,agent and agreement) depending on location.
If its a container,you may get a space to pay 6000 naira or 12000 naira per year,then construct a container from 40,000 to 100,000 depending on size,[your property and its sellable]If there is money then shop is very ok.

I may give whatsapp for pictures of nylon for serious minded people.
Please i am not an english teacher,there may be mistakes in the grammer .Lol.
Next loading,but you must exercise patience.

How to know the good nylon?
What do the market women need in a nylon[quality].
What companies produce good ones?
How to buy at lower price and sell higher?

Thanks,
U can drop your email if interested.

I am interested sir. here is my email: g.goldmine@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by LiniNon(f): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pls I'm very much interested my email linigirl4real@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by reyin(m): 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
v. Interested
umanabasy@gmail.com
cc- innobarca
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by rabglobal: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Am interested. Please send comprehensive details to rabonniglobal_solutions@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by rabglobal: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
I'm interested. Please send comprehensive details to rabonniglobal_solutions@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by Ninapha(f): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Eddy2010:
Pls am very much interested. I live in Onitsha Anambra State. I believe the environment here is much fertile for the business. Can you intimate me more on mredward15@yahoo.com I will be grateful to receive the detailed info

Onitsha has a lynon market. its called Ezeiweka by obodoukwu bustop,upper iweka by owerri road. whatever you want locally made or foreign.
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by y4code(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Britneyknox99@gmail.com
I'm very interesting please send the info to me thanks
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by iyke649(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Hello Barca , I reside in Ph. Please send all the info to obihenry43@gmail.com. let's do serious business. Tanx
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by ifsez: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2016
innobarca:
NYLON BUSINESS... DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE OR RETAIL.

The business is very profitable and demand is more than supply.
Somebody will be making 3000 naira to 4000 naira everyday,it is sometin u see everywhere around u but people dont know that it is very profitable.
I can help you buy good ones and send to you if it is expensive around you,but you need to learn about the business first.

The business is very profitable and everybody can do it,I think women do it more in lagos.
I will give you some info about it free ......
....................................................................................................................................................

The Nylon business is a very profitable business here in lagos because population of people and market is huge,You can also make huge profit anywhere in any [state]with huge foodstuff maeket.
Types of market location are ......... big foodstuff market,a busy area with good market,a place where they sell [rice in cups,garri,and other things.
Do not forget[ foodstuff market with huge market women or a very big busy area with many sellers and buyers.
Advice..do not just go to any busy area or any foodstuff market and open a shop[you must first go and check if there are many shops selling nylon ].

Another advice,Instead of spending big money renting a shop....Look to construct a container of shop size to save cost.
Advantages of staying in a container are...you will not spend much for space for your container,you will not be paying big rent,your profits will be going to your pocket,you may decide to sell a little lower more than people selling in a shop and customers will be huge for you.

Things to know,
People with huge amount of money has started building plastic and recycling companies expecially in ogun state.
People with 2 million to 10 million naira became distributors of this companies,you will register with the company and they will chanel all wholesalers and retailers around you to come and buy from your warehouse.
If you do not have up to 1 million naira then you can become a wholesaler.
There are many nylon companies but still demand is higher than supply.
People bring containers from Thailand,Togo,Cotonou and many other countries because of the high demand.
Just look around you and you will see many nylon products everywhere.
There are many companies that sell at lower prices and they produce good nylon.

Profits in the business
Retailers that can supply to many market women make big profits on daily bases.
You just need to be strong and use it as your daily excercise because you will have market women everywhere who needs the nylon from you.
A bag of small black is sold between 12,000 naira to 15,000 naira depending the product quality.
If you are in the business,you will know what to look out for and how to buy the level of 12,000 naira per bag and sell it as the level of 15,000 naira product[you only need to learn and spot the tricks....anybody that is not in the business can not differentiate between the 2, you only need to learn and understand the business very well.
A bag of small black nylon contains 10 bundles inside[a bundle contains 10 packets] and a packet contains 100 pieces .
Some companies produce their packet 80 pieces and others 100 pieces.
They are not the same price,difference of 2,000 naira maximum.

Selling,
You only need to go to do your supply very early in the morning everyday and go home to relax for 2 to 3 hrs and go again in the evening if you want( dis is for somebody dat doesnt have a shop,you will keep the bags of de nylon in your house bc it doesnt occupy much space).
If you have a shop in a busy market,customers will come to buy from you both wholesales and retail[you can also supply to market women to make more money[sometimes people that supply to customers around him or her makes huge gain because most of those sellers can not leave their shop.
You can employ 1 or 2 people and give them a supply target a day while you attend to people buying in bags,it is very profitable.
A person that sell in bags inside a good market should me making between 8,000 naira and 10,000 naira daily if you can start with atleast 500,000 naira.
The supply type fits friendly women very well and they are making good money.
There are chalenges to know.
A retailer can start with just 15,000 naira or 30,000 naira..he/she can finish a bag in a day or 2 and make between 4,000 naira to 5,000 naira.....if he or she has many customers and can move around more then more profit.
There are other types of nylon but am using this type as the starting point in my teaching,if you understand this type then all other ones follow the same route of profit.

Nylon do not spoil or damage easily unless fire outbeak,renting a shop in lagos now in a good location is more than 150000 naira complete package(rent,agent and agreement) depending on location.
If its a container,you may get a space to pay 6000 naira or 12000 naira per year,then construct a container from 40,000 to 100,000 depending on size,[your property and its sellable]If there is money then shop is very ok.

I may give whatsapp for pictures of nylon for serious minded people.
Please i am not an english teacher,there may be mistakes in the grammer .Lol.
Next loading,but you must exercise patience.

How to know the good nylon?
What do the market women need in a nylon[quality].
What companies produce good ones?
How to buy at lower price and sell higher?

Thanks,
U can drop your email if interested.

My email address: ifsez@yahoo.com
Re: A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira by innobarca(m): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2016
ifsez:

My email address: ifsez@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House / A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.