Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). (2752 Views)

Data Entry Job @ Workforce / DATA ENTRY JOB (daily Pay): Target Base, For Only Result Driven Individuals. / DATA ENTRY JOB: Only Limited Space Available (3 Slots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by victor101(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space available(3 slots). You must know basic English rules to be able to work on this project.

We've got a English (USA) Data Validation Project that needs someone with 6hours/7days a week availability. Must have a laptop with (Google Chrome Installed, Skype Installed) 24/7 Good Internet speed.

We'll be employing immediately!. We pay daily or weekly. Target number of phrases to edit will be given to required complete daily. We'll Prefer unemployed graduates or a work at home mom, as we believe these set of people will have the required amount of time needed for this project. You must be very proficient in English Language( American English ) fast-paced and smart, self-motivated, hard working with good listening skills. This is a very simple project that only requires simply basic computer skills to work on the Data Platform. Only serious minded candidates willing to start now should apply with your Skype ID (We'll train you on how to do the job via Skype Screen Share in just couple of minutes).

Convince us, why should you be given the opportunity to work on this project in just 2 sentences. Please No C.V/credential needed.

Apply with Email Subject: " Am available 24hrs/7days for this job, with a Laptop on Good internet speed."
Email: aprofessor@naij.com

2 Likes

Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by StPete: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Upon the countless mails sent ever since u started advertising dis job, none has been replied and u haven't found a suitable candidate yet?

1 Like

Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 01, 2016
StPete:
Upon the countless mails sent ever since u started advertising dis job, none has been replied and u haven't found a suitable candidate yet?

Most job ads like these are scam. Not in the sense of collecting money, but to get people's email for spamming. . .

1 Like

Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by gift01: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2016
blackberlin:

Most job ads like these are scam. Not in the sense of collecting money, but to get people's email for spamming. . .
Its no scam but I think he's not gotten what he wanted
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2016
Email hunter. Send him email and his sells it to marketers.
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by okeowoandplus(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
I guess it is the best way of spamming emails and that is how you get messages or ads from someone you haven't met or known before.

1 Like

Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by victor101(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Just for the records, I don't know what selling email is neither have I scammed anyone, I'm only providing opportunities for youths like me to work and get paid for their work. I'm a career freelancer simply looking to build a team that work closely with me, on different projects.

Well, I know that people will always destroy what they don't understand, and doubt what they even know.

Shalom!
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by StPete: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2016
victor101:
Just for the records, I don't know what selling email is neither have I scammed anyone, I'm only providing opportunities for youths like me to work and get paid for their work. I'm a career freelancer simply looking to build a team that work closely with me, on different projects.

Well, I know that people will always destroy what they don't understand, and doubt what they even know.

Shalom!

U never answered my own question. Amidst the plenty number of applications sent to u (mine inclusive), how come no response?

1 Like

Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by victor101(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
StPete:

U never answered my own question. Amidst the plenty number of applications sent to u (mine inclusive), how come no response?

Simply because other candidates are best suited.
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
victor101:

Invite them to come share testimonies here. If you like do arrangee testimony your cover will still be blown
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by pyerii: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Martins301:

Invite them to come share testimonies here. If you like do arrangee testimony your cover will still be blown

Victor101 is legit. I've worked with him on a couple of projects and am currently on another. Easily one of the best guys that I've worked with. He's well mannered, so doesn't come off as one who would indulge in such. Needless to cite that everyone gets spammed. Your email address may be out there in the open somewhere.
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by Divijessicoins: 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
pyerii:

Victor101 is legit. I've worked with him on a couple of projects and am currently on another. Easily one of the best guys that I've worked with. He's well mannered, so doesn't come off as one who would indulge in such. Needless to cite that everyone gets spammed. Your email address may be out there in the open somewhere.

Thanks @ pyerii for showing up. Honestly I won't blame matin301 because am also in his shoes. Its annoying when u tend to message someone that requested for your service (even though it seems like an opportunity) and the person refused to reply to your messages. To me its seems like a wash and impolite. I personally sent victor101 a message based on his request and even inform of a pled but till am writing this message, intentionally from his angle, no response. I even mailed him that if application was not successful, its as good as responding politely. I am also a freelancer and I do get jobs. All I know is that we need to treat ourselves with respect even if don't see each other. Thanks.
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by pyerii: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Divijessicoins:

Thanks @ pyerii for showing up. Honestly I won't blame matin301 because am also in his shoes. Its annoying when u tend to message someone that requested for your service (even though it seems like an opportunity) and the person refused to reply to your messages. To me its seems like a wash and impolite. I personally sent victor101 a message based on his request and even inform of a pled but till am writing this message, intentionally from his angle, no response. I even mailed him that if application was not successful, its as good as responding politely. I am also a freelancer and I do get jobs. All I know is that we need to treat ourselves with respect even if don't see each other. Thanks.
Your reasons are valid. I very much understand your POV. Much as I can't hold brief for him, I can confirm that he does reply messages. I remember when I first sent him a message, I mistakenly did from both my email accounts and he replied to the both. Because the data entry topic from yesterday did trend, I suppose he received more emails than he can reply to.

That said, I can vouch for his politeness. No iota of doubts about that at all.

1 Like

Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by babayega(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
victor101:

Shalom!
You are highly irresponsible! Its people like you who give HR practitioners a bad name. Why post a job advert to millions of people without the capacity to acknowledge receipt? Common auto-response you can't set up? Shame!

At least something like; "Dear applicant, your applications has been received and will be processed. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for you interest". End
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by babayega(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Divijessicoins:

The issue here is him not acknowledging receipt. Common auto-response will have helped. This thread has been views 1000+ times, I wonder how many people have applied. You don't keep people in the dark just because you can or you're giving them a job opportunity!
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by babayega(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
victor101:

Imagine the idiotic response! Who put you in charge of this recruitment? Poor delegation on that person's part.
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by victor101(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
Divijessicoins:

I don't usually extend issues. However, let me quickly tackle this matter and put it in its place, still for record purpose.

I can't reply over 200 emails (not possible). I randomly interview/select those I think would be suited for the task. That I didn't select you for a project shouldn't make me an "impolite" person. I don't understand how people misinterpret things sometimes, If you're not selected today, tomorrow can be your turn to be selected. After all, people that work with me, all of them I hired through Nairaland, I didn't know anyone from Adam.

So please we all should just tolerate. "I CAN'T SEND REPLY TO ALL APPLICANTS" I tried doing that yesterday, but at a point, I stopped. Some of us are still NOT serious(sorry for my choice of word) even when I said in the job post "CV is not required" and "convince us why we should hire you in two sentences" some of us do the opposite. "I said to apply with your Skype ID" only a handful did.

Well, I can understand that we are in a rush to apply. However, that isn't even the issue. The fact is that as a freelancer, every second count, I won't waste my time sieving through an application of someone I perceive won't add value " I do have the client I must satisfy." Enough said. If you didn't get my reply, it just means tomorrow can be another chance. Again We should learn how to TOLERATE and appreciate a good thing, not trying to make a point where ideally there isn't any.

Shalom!
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by victor101(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
babayega:

You are highly irresponsible! Its people like you who give HR practitioners a bad name. Why post a job advert to millions of people without the capacity to acknowledge receipt? Common auto-response you can't set up? Shame!

At least something like; "Dear applicant, your applications has been received and will be processed. Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for you interest". End

Do you know what freelancing is? Mr. Man I'm not an HR person. I deduce you don't even know what you're saying.
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by babayega(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2016
victor101:

Do you know what freelancing is? Mr. Man I'm not an HR person. I deduce you don't even know what you're saying.
Don't change the topic! You called for "applications" and can't acknowledge receipt. Not nice angry
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by victor101(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
babayega:

Don't change the topic! You called for "applications" and can't acknowledge receipt. Not nice angry

The time I'll use for better things, then I should use for acknowledging receipt of over 197 emails that I won't hire. When I just need 3 people. When I bid for jobs on those freelancing sites the client acknowledge receipt of my bid proposal? NO. That was why I asked if you know what freelancing is? Because I see you just come here to spew dust...

How nice can one ever be? I know many freelancers that work in the same sites I get most of my jobs from who hoard opportunities, now you see someone who care to help the best way he can, still you people want to frustrate his efforts. How nice can one ever be? Even when you apply for most of the "so called" office jobs, how many of them even acknowledge receipt of applicant's emails?

Like I know, you people can't frustrate my good, cos that's where my blessings are coming from.
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by preetygina: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
l am interested. l dont have anything doing for now. can l still apply or re u done recruiting?
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by victor101(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
preetygina:
l am interested. l dont have anything doing for now. can l still apply or re u done recruiting?

Thanks for your interest. However, at the moment we are done hiring.
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by 1dorzine(m): 12:39am On Jul 02, 2016
StPete:

Sorry.. I was contacted and I'm currently working with him.. don't conclude there was no response cos you didn't get a reply..
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by babayega(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2016
victor101:

The time I'll use for better things, then I should use for acknowledging receipt of over 197 emails that I won't hire. When I just need 3 people. When I bid for jobs on those freelancing sites the client acknowledge receipt of my bid proposal? NO. That was why I asked if you know what freelancing is? Because I see you just come here to spew dust...

How nice can one ever be? I know many freelancers that work in the same sites I get most of my jobs from who hoard opportunities, now you see someone who care to help the best way he can, still you people want to frustrate his efforts. How nice can one ever be? Even when you apply for most of the "so called" office jobs, how many of them even acknowledge receipt of applicant's emails?

Like I know, you people can't frustrate my good, cos that's where my blessings are coming from.
Office best practice requires you acknowledge receipt of emails or are you fresh out of college? grin Anyways, learn from this goof and don't EVER post job adverts without the capacity to acknowledge receipt. Bloody amateurish freelancer.
Re: DATA ENTRY JOB: Limited Space Available (3 Slots). by victor101(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2016
babayega:

Office best practice requires you acknowledge receipt of emails or are you fresh out of college? grin Anyways, learn from this goof and don't EVER post job adverts without the capacity to acknowledge receipt. Bloody amateurish freelancer.

@babayega said "Bloody amateurish freelancer". My reply "God bless you!"

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gig Motors Is Recruiting-apply Now / Trainee Field Engineers(harliburton) / Vacancy - Fast Typist / 30 - 50 Wpm - No Need For Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.