Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Intruder/burglar Alarm - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Intruder/burglar Alarm (1505 Views)

Intruder/burglar Alarm System.to Avoid Unwanted Individual,and Robbers / Intruder/burglar Alarm System In Nigerian / OBMIL NETWORKS : Networking, Cctv,burglar Alarm System,solar And Inverter,pbx, G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
All-in-one slim unit can placed on the wall. HIPHEN Intruder and Burglar Alarm is easy for everyone to use. The alarm system come with sensitive touch keypad and vivid backlight LCD display for operation.
HIPHEN Intruder and Burglar Alarm is our newly designed wireless alarm system which is suitable for home, house, shop,warehouse, commercial buildings.

WE CAN INSTALL IN ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

OFFICES IN LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT AND BENIN CITY

Please CALL: 0703-514-6988, 0807-779-7562, 0802-589-7223, 0818-116-0990
Email: info@hiphensolutions.com
Web: www.hiphensolutions.com/products

Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2016
HIPHEN Intruder and Burglar Alarm is our newly designed wireless alarm system which is suitable for home, house, shop,warehouse, commercial buildings.
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2016
All-in-one slim unit can placed on the wall. HIPHEN Intruder and Burglar Alarm is easy for everyone to use. The alarm system come with sensitive touch keypad and vivid backlight LCD display for operation.
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2016

Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
hssl:
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2016
hssl:
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
hssl:
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
hssl:
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by demsid(m): 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
How does it work, I want to know if it would help in my shop. Burglars av frustrated d hell out of me, they broke in through d ceiling 2wice this year already. Made away with my stuffs. If it's going to b needing constant electricity to power it overnight or if it call only b installed at d door or Windows, that's what I want to know
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
demsid:
How does it work, I want to know if it would help in my shop. Burglars av frustrated d hell out of me, they broke in through d ceiling 2wice this year already. Made away with my stuffs. If it's going to b needing constant electricity to power it overnight or if it call only b installed at d door or Windows, that's what I want to know

It works by installing various wireless sensors such as door sensors at the door, vibration sensor at the windows, PIR Motion Sensor inside or outside.

The sensors sends signal to the controller when triggered which in turn gives audible alarm as well as SMS and Call Dialing to the owner or any assigned phone numbers

The sensors are battery powered which can last up to 8 months while the controller is electricity powered with inbuilt backup battery to last up to 16 hours

Kindly send us your email address to get detailed quotation
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by demsid(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
hssl:

It works by installing various wireless sensors such as door sensors at the door, vibration sensor at the windows, PIR Motion Sensor inside or outside.

The sensors sends signal to the controller when triggered which in turn gives audible alarm as well as SMS and Call Dialing to the owner or any assigned phone numbers

The sensors are battery powered which can last up to 8 months while the controller is electricity powered with inbuilt backup battery to last up to 16 hours

Kindly send us your email address to get detailed quotation
Okay I get you. Look at my case here, they usually break in through d ceiling. Will it work for me?
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
demsid:
Okay I get you. Look at my case here, they usually break in through d ceiling. Will it work for me?

Combination of PIR Motion sensor and Vibration can be installed to monitor the ceiling

If the system detects vibration on the ceiling even before the burglar gains entrance, the alarm will trigger; same thing with PIR sensor, any one that triggers first will alert you
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by demsid(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
hssl:

Combination of PIR Motion sensor and Vibration can be installed to monitor the ceiling

If the system detects vibration on the ceiling even before the burglar gains entrance, the alarm will trigger; same thing with PIR sensor, any one that triggers first will alert you
OK. Nice, ur email
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2016
demsid:
OK. Nice, ur email
info@hiphensolutions.com
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
hssl:
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2017

Email: info@hiphensolutions.com
Web: www.hiphensolutions.com/products
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 2:07pm On May 30, 2017

Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Siren Alarm, SMS Alert and Call Dialing

Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
HIPHEN Intruder and Burglar Alarm is our newly designed wireless alarm system which is suitable for home, house, shop,warehouse, commercial buildings
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
ll-in-one slim unit can placed on the wall. HIPHEN Intruder and Burglar Alarm is easy for everyone to use. The alarm system come with sensitive touch keypad and vivid backlight LCD display for operation.

Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
with sensitive touch keypad and vivid backlight LCD display for operation.
Re: Intruder/burglar Alarm by hssl(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Lg G3 D850 / Like New Apple Mac Book Pro. Core I5 2.5ghz/dvd/cd RW SOLD! SOLD!! / American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32gb Gold(130k) Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.