Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,673 members, 7,831,086 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Pain And Gain Of A Real Hustler | Milez - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Pain And Gain Of A Real Hustler | Milez (627 Views)

How To Reduces The Pain Associated With Endometriosis / Oyinbo Man Excited To Meet Oba Akran: "Finally Got To Meet A Real King!" / Where Can I Get A Real Native Doctor Or ifa priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pain And Gain Of A Real Hustler | Milez by Yungkida(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
I was talking with my mom one evening about the inhabitants of Ogobiri, a rural village in Bayelsa state, Nigeria; when she told me the story of a young man they call lecturer since no one knew his name.

It was rather interesting and as a mass communicator I no plan on carrying last so I practically hunted the young man down with my props.

He at first was suspicious of my intentions but loosened up a bit after I told him my reason for going to see him.

This story is not just a “kiss and tell”, it’s for those of you out there socialspy both know and don’t. Regardless the income you earn, strive to continue your education and remember… No matter who and where you are, socialspy will reach, tell you the truth, entertain, as well as work with you.

Kabiru Yau Maiyaki aged 29, a Muslim and well known as lecturer hails from Zaria in Kaduna state, Nigeria. His only trade is the sales of suya which he started up when he was in the secondary school.

He left Zaria and moved to Bayelsa state in the year 2006. From a middle class family who lost all they had in a fire outbreak which affected the family’s finance. He came to Bayelsa through a friend of his father well known as Mallam Magaji and with his income from the Suya sales he sponsored his secondary education at Amassoma, Bayelsa state and came out with good grades.

Everyone expected him to be satisfied with that but he continued and after his impressive result in both his JAMB and PUTME exams he gained admission into the Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state where he studied political science and is now a graduate.

He describes his feeling at the convocation ceremony as overwhelming. He SOCIAL SPY NG that education to him has always been a dream and he didn’t think he’d come through.

He said, ” I didn’t think myself good enough or deserving of this great thing because i was always seen as a street urchin and was judged even at my neighbourhood by the current social status of my family”.
His motto according to him was and still is ” only those who endure to the end shall succeed “. He believes the dignity of a man cannot be defended by him if he’s financially incapacitated.

With these in mind, he said:

” I’ve chosen not to be contented with my degree although it has placed me in high esteem among my people in Bayelsa state as I’m the first graduate amongst the suya sellers here. I want to go further in life by earning money and I know Allah will see me through”.

Source: http://socialspy.ng/2016/06/30/the-pain-and-gain-of-a-real-hustler-milez/

Re: The Pain And Gain Of A Real Hustler | Milez by ikbnice(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
hustle is hard but it pays most times.
Re: The Pain And Gain Of A Real Hustler | Milez by emmanuelbrown26: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
One thing i know for sure is dat hustle must pay, dis is the kind of topic dat shoulr be on front page, seen dis topic alone am now relieve

(1) (Reply)

Lovely New Photo Of Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi / I have sex with my son every Wednesday to maintain his riches – 52-year-old / Some Good Old Meme Nostalgic Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.