Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Zuckerberg:i Spent $100 Million Building This Wall - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Zuckerberg:i Spent $100 Million Building This Wall (616 Views)

I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I / How To Bypass $100 Limit For Aliexpress Shopping / Used LG Split Ac (interior Unit Only) With Wall Bracket (clip) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zuckerberg:i Spent $100 Million Building This Wall by akelicious(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
stone wall around his $100 million Kauai property has blocked out the Pacific Ocean to neighbors … some of whom are livid.
The Facebook founder bought the 750-acre estate in 2014 and now wants to shore it up, but a 5’8″ neighbor for one is furious, because now she can’t see water.
Some neighbors claim they’ve tried reaching out to Zuckerberg, to no avail.
TMZ contacted the zoning department in the area and we were told no one has lodged a formal complaint and there is no investigation
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/06/zuckerbergi-spent-100-million-building.html?m=1

Re: Zuckerberg:i Spent $100 Million Building This Wall by tempem: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
This shouldn't be the only view we will have.
Re: Zuckerberg:i Spent $100 Million Building This Wall by Donpressman(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
And some are going to bed hungry. Just Negodu

(1) (Reply)

All Engrs Come In!!!!!!!!!!! Cfot: Interational Fibre Optics Training / ... / Instant replacement of Screen & Touchscreen @a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.