Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Why Can't I Find My File(s) After Saving It With "CON"? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Can't I Find My File(s) After Saving It With "CON"? (1010 Views)

Where Can I Find HP Service Centre In PH / How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player / Why Can't I Side Load Window 8.1 With Ubuntu 15.10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Find My File(s) After Saving It With "CON"? by jammyrock(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
I don't know if any of you have witnessed this, but I think it's a big mistake by Bill Gate and other computer inventors. You can never find the location of any file save with CON in your PC.

My questions are, what is CON? Is it a word or an acronym? Why couldn't Bill Gate and Microsoft solve this? Should we expect that it will be resolved in the future?

Try saving a file in your computer with the name CON and see what happens.
Re: Why Can't I Find My File(s) After Saving It With "CON"? by Ewizard(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
you can only save a file with "CON" using command prompt...
Re: Why Can't I Find My File(s) After Saving It With "CON"? by deeoh(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ewizard:
you can only save a file with "CON" using command prompt...
u mind showing me how
Re: Why Can't I Find My File(s) After Saving It With "CON"? by Ewizard(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
deeoh:
u mind showing me how

sure!

will guide you wen ure ready..

(1) (Reply)

9 NEW CARTRIDGES; Tell Me How Much U Can BUY All. / Before Buying That Laptop Read This! / To The Guru In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.