Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice (5009 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland / NPOWER- I Just Got A Congratulations Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Tweetbright(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Good evening nairalanders, first of all, am happy nd thanking God for giving me a new job in Lagos. Itz my first tym though nd ryt now am looking for accomadation in Ikeja since that is where my place of work is. Please i need to knw the cost of housing there in order to prepare b4 monday. Thanks alot, any suggestion is also welcomed
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Icecream4U(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tweetbright:
Good evening nairalanders, first of all, am happy nd thanking God for giving me a new job in Lagos. Itz my first tym though nd ryt now am looking for accomadation in Ikeja since that is where my place of work is. Please i need to knw the cost of housing there in order to prepare b4 monday. Thanks alot, any suggestion is also welcomed
it depends on your pocket. Accommodation is expensive in ikeja. I would advise you stay ikeja environs like idimu, iyana ipaja e.t.c
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by mercymesmerised(f): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Are you male or female you can share apartment with some one
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by goonsmi: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tweetbright:

congratulations !!

Its better you source for accommodation around Ogba, Iyana-Ipaja , Agege and other areas like that because getting accommodation within Ikeja itself no be beans o unless your salary is very fat.

2 Likes

Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Estherokitikpi1: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
am a female and looking for someone to share accommodation with in Ikeja @ Mercymesmerised
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Sirmuel1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
Estherokitikpi1:
am a female and looking for someone to share accommodation with in Ikeja @ Mercymesmerised

Can I stay with you?
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
please someone, i need accommodation at Agege. a single self contain. thanks.
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by raysnabs: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Tweetbright:

bros pls wats. company name..
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Tweetbright(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2016
mercymesmerised:
Are you male or female you can share apartment with some one
am a male.
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Tweetbright(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Icecream4U:
it depends on your pocket. Accommodation is expensive in ikeja. I would advise you stay ikeja environs like idimu, iyana ipaja e.t.c
pls can u give me a rough estimate of housing cost at these environs?
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Icecream4U(m): 1:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Tweetbright:

pls can u give me a rough estimate of housing cost at these environs?
still depends on the type of house you want to rent.
See price range in olx nigeria.
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Tweetbright(m): 6:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Icecream4U:
still depends on the type of house you want to rent.
See price range in olx nigeria.
thanks alot. Will update u later
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Tweetbright(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
goonsmi:

congratulations !!

Its better you source for accommodation around Ogba, Iyana-Ipaja , Agege and other areas like that because getting accommodation within Ikeja itself no be beans o unless your salary is very fat.
can u help me look for one or smone looking for a roomate to share rentage with.... Pls
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Tweetbright(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tweetbright:

thanks alot. Will update u later
honestly speaking a looking for a room or at least a roommate living in either a room or self contain, am a male. I intend upgrading but nt nw
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by goonsmi: 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Tweetbright:

can u help me look for one or smone looking for a roomate to share rentage with.... Pls

sorry, I'm not in position to help.
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Tweetbright(m): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
goonsmi:

sorry, I'm not in position to help.
thanks alot
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Heggplant: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello 'fam...wussup @ tweetbright? Congratulations on your new job cheesy

I sent you a mail. we can talk whenever you are ready, i stay in ikeja
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by NekkyCee(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2016
Hello Esther.How did you cope with the accomodation? I just got a job too at ikeja and currently facing the Accomodation ish. .
Estherokitikpi1:
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2016
NekkyCee:
Hello Esther.How did you cope with the accomodation? I just got a job too at ikeja and currently facing the Accomodation ish. .
Congrats on your new job Nekkycee
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by kensmoney(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2016
Am also interested, what is the cost of just a room in ogba and its evron. Tnz
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by NekkyCee(f): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Thanks dear
TheSlyone2:

Congrats on your new job Nekkycee
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
NekkyCee:
Thanks dear
Hope you've started parking your luggage
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by NekkyCee(f): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hahahaha. Looking for Accomodation ooo. I'm to commence my 3 months training tomorrow at Ikeja.
TheSlyone2:

Hope you've started parking your luggage
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
NekkyCee:
Hahahaha. Looking for Accomodation ooo. I'm to commence my 3 months training tomorrow at Ikeja.
Since you don't know anyone in Lagos, Nairaland could come handy. Prepare a catchy testimony of this and use the medium to appeal to well meaning lagosians to assist you in hunting for accommodation or probably you might see someone to share with.
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by NekkyCee(f): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol. Thanks dear.
TheSlyone2:

Since you don't know anyone in Lagos, Nairaland could come handy. Prepare a catchy testimony of this and use the medium to appeal to well meaning lagosians to assist you in hunting for accommodation or probably you might see someone to share with.
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Johnrake69: 12:34am On Oct 04, 2016
NekkyCee, kensmoney, Estherokitikpi1, Tweetbright... The four of you can put heads together and get a 3bedroom or 2bedroom flat within the area already mentioned.

It will really save you guys the drama of accommodation in Lagos. People with fat budget go through hell in the process of getting an accommodation not to talk of those looking for who to share accommodation with.

I think it's high time govt come up with policies that will ensure that houses most have people living in them especially in Lagos. Two flats in the building beside ours has been vacant for two years because the owners keep calling an outrageous amount as rent considering the state of the house.

All round the world... The number of vacant homes outnumber the number of homeless people. The story of the human race. Sad!
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by sabichele: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Houses are expensive in Ikeja. I work in Ikeja, but residing at Agege where accommodation is relatively cheaper. The most impressive part of it is that, i get to work very early and spend roughly 200 naira to 250 daily to and fro my house and place of work.

Just try and get a place at either Ogba or Agege and come thank me later.
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
NekkyCee:

Congrats! I remembered the hustle and job hunt on Debbie's thread. Nice to know you've gotten a job.

Would have helped in terms of accommodation but I'm a male!

You girls should join funds and get a 2 bedroom apartment

Op can pm me if interested. I'm around palmgroove/onipanu
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by ugojaysly(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2016
austinosita:

Congrats! I remembered the hustle and job hunt on Debbie's thread. Nice to know you've gotten a job.

Would have helped in terms of accommodation but I'm a male!

You girls should join funds and get a 2 bedroom apartment

Op can pm me if interested. I'm around palmgroove/onipanu
please I just got a job in ikeja n I need your help with accommodation
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2016
ugojaysly:
please I just got a job in ikeja n I'm need of your help

Got your pm. I've replied. Send me your whatsApp number, let's chat. I need to ask to ask you few questions
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by NekkyCee(f): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Interested. Just sent you a PM.
Estherokitikpi1:
Re: Just got a job in Ikeja.... Any advice by ugojaysly(m): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
I just got a job too and I'm seriously looking for accommodation around ikeja, agege, ogba. Somebody epp please, before I spend all my salary on tp

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? / God Keeps Elevating Me In My Work Place (photos) / The Worst Employment In Nigeria! Please Avoid This Job At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.