Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Buy Your Personal Videos. These People Will Do Just That - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Your Personal Videos. These People Will Do Just That (383 Views)

Free Online Business Anyone Can Do Just By Clicking / Create Your Personal Website In 60 Seconds / Sell your dead or faulty laptop to us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Personal Videos. These People Will Do Just That by source10able: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmn wonders will continue. i was surfing youtube yesterday for entertaining videos, this youtube channel ~ SADAViDEO said they will pay for my personal videos because they've been following me. following me? why me? because if you are good at making online reviews for phones, gadgets and entertaining videos, they will find you on facebook and may like to promote you if you relate to them with your personal videos. if its good stuff, they will syndicate you. getting to their facebook page, it was very entertaining. I

(1) (Reply)

I Have Faith That Can Move Mountain- I Request, I Dont Beg.....hahahahah / Thinking Of Exporting / Making Money Using Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.