Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,470 members, 7,826,781 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Am Having Difficulty With Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Having Difficulty With Writing (744 Views)

Help With Writing / I Need Help With Writing Sites That Accept Payoneer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Difficulty With Writing by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello people!
Let me just go straight to the point. I am always buzzing with creative ideas, normally. But whenever I sit and pick my pen to write, it is always as if my brain stops it's thinking process and I become literally empty. I have been dealing with this for a long time. Is there anything I am not doing or might be doing wrongly?
Re: I Am Having Difficulty With Writing by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
aotlatitude:
Hello people!
Let me just go straight to the point. I am always buzzing with creative ideas, normally. But whenever I sit and pick my pen to write, it is always as if my brain stops it's thinking process and I become literally empty. I have been dealing with this for a long time. Is there anything I am not doing or might be doing wrongly?

Go to google and search

"The count of Monte criste PDF free download"

Download the book and read the story well.

Thank me when you are done.
Re: I Am Having Difficulty With Writing by kunlesufyan(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
I do have the problem too,what I do is when ever am idea comes..I just write it the way it comes,when im done Igive to someone knowledgable in the art of writting to review

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Difficulty With Writing by Akposb(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
A simple question: Are you craving for perfection in every write-up? The only antedote to your predicament is to write. You can also enlist the help of any writer just as the poster above has said.
Re: I Am Having Difficulty With Writing by liztemi(f): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Always move around with a note pad and a pen, just keep pouring out the ideas immediately they come into ur head,don't wait till u're comfortable or ready to write (cos the ideas might ave "escaped" from ur head den).....and stay around things that motivate you.

And like others have said don't aim for perfection yet, it's might make you feel not good enough
Re: I Am Having Difficulty With Writing by EmelyStuart: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
I wish to help but I am not an expert in such matters. I can only suggest this service https://www.privatewriting.com . There are many writing tips, maybe you will find your inspiration there. When I was a student I often used it. PS they are professionals in proofreading.

(1) (Reply)

Teenager? I Want To Startup A Writing Contest For You. / THROWBACK STORY: The Ear And The Mosquito / A Godless Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.