Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG (107555 Views)

Husband Of Bride Who Took Photo With A Mannequin Was Actually Present At Wedding / Edo Bride Vs. Yoruba Bride : Who Did It Better??? / The Bride Who Pushed Her Husband Away At The Altar Is All Smiles In Another Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Lordskyes(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by darocha1: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
chineke na kpogi
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by kettle84(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
this lady is definitely not a virgin. A LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by maxwelloweezy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
BIG BOBBY OGA CONGRAT
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by SAMBATLAN(m): 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
ok
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by benedictac(f): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2016
I dey always say,Ashewo wey marry, na leave she go.

3 Likes

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by ALAYORMII: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
That lady that said "Brestina Adeoyan" is a certified kolomental

Very funny

In other news,

I hope the pastor won't have an er(e)ction while officiating this end time wedding

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by kosheybhad(f): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pdizzle:
Brestina Adeoyon grin
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Netfad(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
Brestina Adeoyon...lol very funny

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Tmaritas76(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Seaun and boobs,like polithievshians and theifing.I know today will not pass without boobs or snake
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by piperson(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Her breast, her business... Buh if u wanna die ontop her matter?? It's your business too
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Subom1(f): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nigerians are too damn judgemental and hypocritical as well. I don't see why people need to insult someone for choosing what they want to wear on their wedding day. Its her body not yours and Its not like ridiculously indecent that her nipples are showing. I bet you if this was beyonce or a westernised person you would all be commenting on how beautiful she looks.

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
stupid idiot. ask her 1+1 now she doesn't know.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Hotbishop(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
And her parents were present. Sometimes I 1der if such ppl were raised by d likes of my parents

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by otokx(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
It's like some people just discovered the word "stir"
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Spicycat(f): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
Muslims will cover everything you guys will complain if Christians open everything you guys will still complain. Those complaining should go and form their own religion and spell out its dress code, for as long as church wedding is concern this is a normal thing there's nothing new about it, for more info and pics Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by cardoctor(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Guaranteed that her babies wont be hungry.
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by edbor(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
worst thing might be that she doesn't really have big boobs, it looks lifted to me.

Anyway let someborry say hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by goshen26: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
She rather go home and wear Iro ati buba or I won't continue that wedding

Wat do I have left when the boob (my favorite) has been shared?

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Mistadora01(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mbok! any Akwa ibom gal around? Dakkada ese!
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Trexnemesis(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
eddyjibs:
kiss omulade brestina adeoyon

U bad wella. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Jobabori(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Subom1:
Nigerians are too damn judgemental and hypocritical as well. I don't see why people need to insult someone for choosing what they want to wear on their wedding day. Its her body not yours and Its not like ridiculously indecent that her nipples are showing. I bet you if this was beyonce or a westernised person you would all be commenting on how beautiful she looks.
If it is Beyonce yes, we will commend because " were dun -un WO Loja, sugbon ko se e bi lomo" (it is entertaining watch a mad man in the market but nobody pray to have him as a child) Beyonce is not ours she can go naked but if our daughter copy her unclothedness, we are bound to condemned her!

4 Likes

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Anabel(f): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
If she loves to waka naked, she should have made today an exception. Kilode! Is it for sale?
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by samkel(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Buhari at fault
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by playboy19(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
These photos of a Nigerian lady with her boobs spilling out of her wedding dress caused a stir on IG when they were shared to show off the lady's beautiful dress, skin and hair.

Some Nigerians who just couldn't see the perfection in the pics switched to expressing their dislike at the improper dressing. What do you think though? Too much or sexy?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/nigerian-bride-who-bared-too-much-boobs.html

This is what they meant when rappers say; Push it real hard, push it push it real hard. The lady is really pushing it real hard

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]better put
Breastina oyonlabi

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by antieverything(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Too much clevage! Loving this! grin so d guy cant say " i dont" grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by chelseababy(f): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
The wedding cannot be done in a church cos of d indecent dressing of d bride.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by dokJ: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bobilitious bride! with a suckilitious groom!
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by Olushauneddy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Pdizzle:
Brestina Adeoyon grin
Brestina Adeoyon (Nee oyonkunle)
Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by kay29000(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmm! At least it is better than this one.

Re: Bride Who Bared Too Much Boobs In Her Wedding Dress Causes Stir On IG by chiderao: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm...just passing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.