Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,632 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why I Sleep With Dead Bodies” – Man Makes Shocking Confession On Live TV Intervi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Sleep With Dead Bodies” – Man Makes Shocking Confession On Live TV Intervi (1394 Views)

“Cee-C Insulted Me” - Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Makes Shocking Revelation / Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment / Chinese now Producing Corned Beef with Dead Bodies & Export them To Africa (Foto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Sleep With Dead Bodies” – Man Makes Shocking Confession On Live TV Intervi by Goldenzeneth: 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
A Ghanaian man who is a mortuary attendant has made a shocking confession on live television as he revealed the reasons why he has the bizarre habit of having s*x with dead bodies.

The man identified as Lucas Shakar while speaking to Adom TV revealed that he was forced to start sleeping with dead bodies as a result of constant rejection from ladies.

He said: “I wanted to marry but the girl says I am a mortuary man, I can satisfy

To continue click here and watch the video http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/07/why-i-sleep-with-dead-bodies-man-makes.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Why I Sleep With Dead Bodies” – Man Makes Shocking Confession On Live TV Intervi by HungerBAD: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2016
These Ghanaians.

There is something really wrong with them. The stories emanating from that Country everyday,is making me to think the Psychiatric care business will be a good one there.

So women reject you?and then you start sleeping with dead people?this guy should be locked up and his mortuary business closed.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep With Dead Bodies” – Man Makes Shocking Confession On Live TV Intervi by LouisBERG: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2016
Buy why..

*Sigh* someone should please advise this dude to take heed to my signature.
*Pukes*

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Why I Sleep With Dead Bodies” – Man Makes Shocking Confession On Live TV Intervi by njiasi30(f): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2016
Imagine,what pleasure will he derive 4rm a dead woman's pussy undecided I don't want to believe it's true, maybe it's 4 ritual purpose or he' is mentally unstable. embarassed . Hmmmm, dey should check dat man very well grin
Re: Why I Sleep With Dead Bodies” – Man Makes Shocking Confession On Live TV Intervi by UrWorstNitemare: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why I Sleep With Dead Bodies” – Man Makes Shocking Confession On Live TV Intervi by taiwokyle(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2016
He'll definitely derive pleasure from having sex with a log of wood also. Radarada
Re: Why I Sleep With Dead Bodies” – Man Makes Shocking Confession On Live TV Intervi by jieta: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2016
an that useless wale will be running his loose mouth on nairaland praising ghanians as if there are normal people

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Reveals Cleavages In New Pictures / Nollywood Actress Omowunmi Dada Stun Promo Photos For Retro Vibe / 30+ Sexy Nu*e Photos Of Lady Gaga You Thought Never Existed (VD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.