Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Girls Do You Shave Your Legs - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Do You Shave Your Legs (24160 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Photo Of The Day: Can You Shave Your Hair At This Barber Shop? / Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2009
That's gross. angry

I wouldn't have been shaving my legs now if I hadn't played with a shaving stick at 10. angry You know when you shave it once it grows out longer angry. I only had sparse hairs on my legs that you will need a microscope to see them but now. . . angry My elder sister's legs are smooth, she has never tampered with a blade or hair remover before. I could have been like that. angry I still regret that day. angry But it's not that bad though grin. At least it comes out silky, not tankoko. grin tongue
Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by oyinda3(f): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
^ oh please.  lol
your elder sister probably shaves but wants you to believe her legs are naturally hairless  smiley
Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by uzoo: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
that picture is gross.

i shave my legs from time to time.
Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by ElmA1(f): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
No. I dont have hairs on my legs thats why.
Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by meyri: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ least twice a month. I don't find hairy legs cute.
Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by firestar(f): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
sad
Who posted that fuzz?!
Pull it down! I just ate! angry

@Topic
undecided
Duh.
Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by Sunflowers(f): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Nope
I think hair on my leg make me more sexy.
Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by jonspaker(f): 11:10am On Nov 24, 2011
Hairy legs are not looking cute and all most girls try to finish hair on her legs, but without using the way of shaving legs!
There are lot of hair removal product, which sudden stop grow of hair from the part of legs!
Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by kelz88(f): 2:24am On Nov 25, 2011
Hairy legs are gross.

Imagine running your hand over a chick's leg and it's like a rug. . . .

Whatever happened to "silky-smooth"?
Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by razznaija(f): 6:01am On Dec 02, 2011
I don't shave my legs, i apply Veet hair removal cream on my legs and it gets rid of all the hair.
Re: Girls Do You Shave Your Legs by nwanioma(f): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2011
Why should a girl have to shave her legs? when you guys don't!

Abegi if you don't like take a hike!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Foundation Emerges Miss Charity Ambassador 2015/ 2016 / Dressing Tips For Different Female Body Types / Pasjel Stretch Mark And Scar Removal Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.