Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Business Success Tips For Female Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Success Tips For Female Entrepreneurs (491 Views)

7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Success Tips For Female Entrepreneurs by Cieno: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2016
21-Success-Tips-for-Young-and-Aspiring-EntrepreneursEvery time I look through my social media platform, I see a lot of events for the female entrepreneur. Last Saturday, I also had the privilege of speaking to some of these women in company of some other female doing great things. No better time in history to be a woman than now!

Even though women who run their own businesses may sometimes find that friends and family view their work as a hobby or side project rather than a serious business venture, more than ever, lots of women are grabbing the reins and embracing entrepreneurship and have become a powerful force in the market place today. They are starting businesses of every size and form and across all the industries; from technology to Real Estate to Professional Services and Consulting!

Female entrepreneurship is on the rise around the world. They now lead many of the leading companies in the United States and the case isn’t any different in Africa and Nigeria. Many women are leaders in the market place. Even though there is no such thing as a “woman-owned business, there are however certain challenges peculiar to this gender striving to pull their weight in business as the road to success for female entrepreneurs often involves its own unique set of perils. In comparison to male-owned businesses, female-owned businesses generally fail at a higher rate, employ fewer people and generate less revenue.

The reasons for the disparity are complicated and vary from cultural and social norms, trouble in accessing funds or capital, family pressures and demand to the woman’s internal landscape among several other factors. These factors have prevented Female entrepreneurs from exploring, starting, growing or scaling a business.

READ MORE AT:http://www.iaspireblog.com/entrepreneurship-101/business-success-tips-female-entrepreneurs
Re: Business Success Tips For Female Entrepreneurs by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians been very good at viewing topics but bad and terrible at posting comments, some many views and no comments, an interesting read expected the females to at least comment, same attitude we take to Facebook, so many likes and little comment unless it's a females post.. keep it up bro

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Earn Over 30% Per Month / . / Quality makeup products distributorship opportunity + Models wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.