Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million (5401 Views)

98/99 Sienna @ 680k 08061311315 08028612026 / 2007 Honda Accord! Going For Cheap / Nigerian Used 2004 Honda Accord: Going For 1.4million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by german007(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2009
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by jimbakey: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2009
Hey Baconline,
How much can you get me a Toyotoa Camry 2000 model xle-full options? (preferable colour: leafy green and cream interior)
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by palam: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2009
@Baconline,pls make the heading of your thread to read "SALVAGE VEHICLES 2 PUBLIC AT GOOD PRICES".With that you will attract alot of customers as there is nothing wrong with what you are doing.
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
You spoke well,I have a customer which i have a contract with to deliver a camry 07 but the funds will be fully available in Dec. He at the present needs a car to roll with for the next few months.I don't have one on ground to give him as all coming are preordered. He needs one right now ,even if I order it now it will take say 6 weeks b4 it finally gets to him(Including time wastage),so I tell him,get a fairly used one that is in top condition,if we inspect it we will know its state.So thats it my bro,You are not commenting on the numbered cars I advertised!!!!!!!Cheers bro
german007:

@ Baconline.

Bros Im really trying to figure you out. You claim to be able to get the above cars from the US, which with all due respect, I don't doubt.
But what concerns me, and what I think we need an explanation to is why you have another thread asking for a newer naija used honda accord.? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=319205.msg4499417#msg4499417

Pls kindly explain yourself. and tender your evidence.

Kind Regards
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by Igwe9(m): 5:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
Hello baconline,
I'v been following this your thread and also the way you provide answers to some of the questions being thrown to you.
To be honest, I must commend your sincerity, You are truly one in a million.
The sky will definitely be your starting point as you keep to this your wonderful virtue.

Please, In as much as money is sweet, always endeavour to put yourself in the shoes of the final users .

In a nutshell, what I'm saying is that you'd make sure that all the cars are properly fixed using your church mind smiley regardless of what the buyer might be saying as he may not be the one to use the car but to innocent fellows somewhere who would be buying these cars without knowing their titles. cool

BRegards,
Igwe
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
Igwe.:

Hello baconline,
I'v been following this your thread and also the way you provide answers to some of the questions being thrown to you.
To be honest, I must commend your sincerity, You are truly one in a million.
The sky will definitely be your starting point as you keep to this your wonderful virtue.

Please, In as much as money is sweet, always endeavour to put yourself in the shoes of the final users .

In a nutshell, what I'm saying is that you'd make sure that all the cars are properly fixed using your church mind smiley regardless of what the buyer might be saying as he may not be the one to use the car but to innocent fellows somewhere who would be buying these cars without knowing their titles. cool

BRegards,
Igwe

Thank you for your comment,will surely adhere to them.All that order from us are told that it entails.Dealers who buy to resell mostly don't tell their customers,that we can not help.Thanks
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2009
Still waiting
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by palam: 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2009
Can you source a salvage vehicle from the whole of North Eastern States of US or you are operating in a particular state.Let me know so that i can show you a particular vehicle from a particular place and then know how much you will bring it to Nigeria after the repairs.
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2009
We operate mainly from NJ but can still source from other states,when chosing location be carefull not to go far from there as there will be extra cost incured during inspection and processing of paperwork and the main issue will be the cost of towing to the ports as we ship from NJ. Also we can arrange for the repair and shippment of vehicles chosen by you,but be mindful that pictures of cars pasted for auctions might be at almost 6 months old thereby the vehicle could be slightly different from what is actually is on ground as the vehicle might has lost parts or been damaged during storage and movement.(Before finally pinpointing a vehicle,someone must go there live to check it.You can mail me on baconline@yahoo.com
Cheers
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by lumzy2: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2009
Kudos bro!
not many nigerian will be honest with car dealings here. I knw so many cars here 4naija are salvaged cars. It does not mean this cars are off the road as little repairs by experts can put the car in good shape again.

chairman ibeg, how much is it to get a 2005/2006 scion TC, toyota corolla Sports 2006, Nissan pathfinder 2005 and Accord 2007 wont mind the damage as long it wont affect the engine.

cheers,
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
lum_zy:

Kudos bro!
not many nigerian will be honest with car dealings here. I knw so many cars here 4naija are salvaged cars. It does not mean this cars are off the road as little repairs by experts can put the car in good shape again.

chairman ibeg, how much is it to get a 2005/2006 scion TC, toyota corolla Sports 2006, Nissan pathfinder 2005 and Accord 2007 wont mind the damage as long it wont affect the engine.

cheers,

Bros lets summaries it all
Cars between 1 mill to 1.5 mill in the Nigerian market will come in less 1500 dollars
Cars between 1.5 mill to 2.2 mill in the local market will come in less 2000 dollars
Cars between 2.4 mill to 3.8 mill in the local market will come in less 3000 dollars
This way you can estimate the cost of any vehicle. Please note that this an estimate and I am not bond to it,but you can use it to have an idea of the pricing.
Cheers
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by german007(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
Sir baconline you are just too much. Enjoy sir, The sky is the limit.
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by Fhemmmy: 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2009
lum_zy:

Kudos bro!

cheers,

Then, tell him to help u get a rear ended accidental car, cos accidents from the front most often affects the engine.
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2009
Rear end accidental cars are not adviceable as the panels there are a single unit,it can not be replaced except cutting is used,and if bodyfiller is used it might be obvious.
Fhemmmy:

Then, tell him to help u get a rear ended accidental car, cos accidents from the front most often affects the engine.
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by sonety2k(m): 1:05am On Sep 14, 2009
keep up the good job
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by Fhemmmy: 2:52am On Sep 14, 2009
baconline:

Rear end accidental cars are not adviceable as the panels there are a single unit,it can not be replaced except cutting is used,and if bodyfiller is used it might be obvious.

true but still better than the frontal accidental ride, cos you can never tell when the engine will starts to act up.
Engine prob is the last thing someone wanna deal with, and car with frontal accident is worse that HIV without knowing it.
But u doing a good job and your honesty has to be rewarded
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 6:43am On Sep 14, 2009
still available
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by Gidex4: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2009
Banco, please how much would it cost me to get a salvaged but repaired Toyota camry 1999/2000 model (full option) down here? gidschiny@yahoo.com
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2009
Gidex4:

Banco, please how much would it cost me to get a salvaged but repaired Toyota camry 1999/2000 model (full option) down here? gidschiny@yahoo.com
Subtract the equivalent of 1500 dollars from the average price you will get the car in Naija ,
Cheers
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2009
Order in time for our next barge
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2009
Could get you the babyboy for 1.05m NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by ping2ping: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2009
Hi baconline.

Please how much would it cost to deliver Camry '96 and Primera 98/99, all with full options and low millage
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2009
still waiting
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2009
grab the last opening for this month
Re: Lagos Cleared Tokunbo Babyboy 98/99 (honda Accord) Going For 1.1 Million by baconline(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2009
4 more days

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Toks Of Nissan ^ Quest ^2002 : Super Clean Check It Out ( Pix Attached ) / 2010/2008 Toyota Corolla For Sale 2.6 Million Call For Inspection / Brand New 2013 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG (with Red Leather Interior)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.