Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Games I'll Suggest You Download On Your Android Device - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Games I'll Suggest You Download On Your Android Device (1893 Views)

Which Game On Your Android Device Eats Up All Of Your Time? / WWE 2K17 Apk File Game Download For Android Device / Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games I'll Suggest You Download On Your Android Device by Ayomideen(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hey there,here is a list of games I'd like u guys to download on Ur android device..they're nice games and I'm pretty sure u gonna love them

1)FIFA 2015:kinda funny how a "2015" game is number one on the list Buh to be sincere dis game is dope...d graphics and mode of play and also player likeness juss makes me love d game more anytime I play..I'd rate it as d best mobile football game ever so far

2)MORTAL KOMBAT X:dis is a 3d-like fighting game...d graphics are wow and its a game sequel to the popular mortal kombat game I guess we all know... each team consists of 3 fighters and d they're a whole lot of fighters to choose from..and also they're upgrades to some fighters though,e.g DARK EMPEROR LIU KANG

3)DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER 2016:dis is also a football game buh with a pretty different play type from most football games... d game's matches are only league matches(no friendly modes) and u will create Ur own team by earning bonus coins from d amount of goals scored in matches,stadium bonus after each match etc and then use d coins to buy players u wish to buy...d players are programmed to automatically show some skills while u can also do it manually by swiping or double tapping d right hand side of d screen...lastly d game has a pretty funny way of scoring in d sense that ur player has to face d post from any side before u can shoot at d post NO "R2"
and let me also mention dah d game also has multiplayer mode and this is played by d two players connecting to d same external hotspot and u can play it DATA OR NO DATA

4)INJUSTICE:dis is also a fighting game somehow like mortal kombat X,its also a 3-on-3 fighters game and comprises of all popular comic heroes and villains like batman,superman,green lantern, wonder woman, joker,sinestro,deathstroke etc and even mortal kombat X's scorpion....d game's graphics na baba and u will be needing to upgrade Ur fighters using "credits" and also d game is an in-app purchases game

5)MINION RUSH:this is juss a running game like temple run starring the minions from "despicable me" etc Buh wit better graphics..d game's objective is to sprint as far as possible while collecting "bananas" and also mini games ..d game is a good game overall

Thanks

ALL THE GAMES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE GOOGLE PLAYSTORE
Re: Games I'll Suggest You Download On Your Android Device by Ayomideen(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2016
screenshots of dream league soccer 2016

Re: Games I'll Suggest You Download On Your Android Device by Ayomideen(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
more

Re: Games I'll Suggest You Download On Your Android Device by Watima(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2016
Ayomideen:
Hey there,here is a list of games I'd like u guys to download on Ur android device..they're nice games and I'm pretty sure u gonna love them

1)FIFA 2015:kinda funny how a "2015" game is number one on the list Buh to be sincere dis game is dope...d graphics and mode of play and also player likeness juss makes me love d game more anytime I play..I'd rate it as d best mobile football game ever so far

2)MORTAL KOMBAT X:dis is a 3d-like fighting game...d graphics are wow and its a game sequel to the popular mortal kombat game I guess we all know... each team consists of 3 fighters and d they're a whole lot of fighters to choose from..and also they're upgrades to some fighters though,e.g DARK EMPEROR LIU KANG

3)DREAM LEAGUE SOCCER 2016:dis is also a football game buh with a pretty different play type from most football games... d game's matches are only league matches(no friendly modes) and u will create Ur own team by earning bonus coins from d amount of goals scored in matches,stadium bonus after each match etc and then use d coins to buy players u wish to buy...d players are programmed to automatically show some skills while u can also do it manually by swiping or double tapping d right hand side of d screen...lastly d game has a pretty funny way of scoring in d sense that ur player has to face d post from any side before u can shoot at d post NO "R2"
and let me also mention dah d game also has multiplayer mode and this is played by d two players connecting to d same external hotspot and u can play it DATA OR NO DATA

4)INJUSTICE:dis is also a fighting game somehow like mortal kombat X,its also a 3-on-3 fighters game and comprises of all popular comic heroes and villains like batman,superman,green lantern, wonder woman, joker,sinestro,deathstroke etc and even mortal kombat X's scorpion....d game's graphics na baba and u will be needing to upgrade Ur fighters using "credits" and also d game is an in-app purchases game

5)MINION RUSH:this is juss a running game like temple run starring the minions from "despicable me" etc Buh wit better graphics..d game's objective is to sprint as far as possible while collecting "bananas" and also mini games ..d game is a good game overall

Thanks

ALL THE GAMES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE GOOGLE PLAYSTORE

i cant find quick match and other play mode. How can i locate that
Re: Games I'll Suggest You Download On Your Android Device by Ayomideen(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2016
@watima....on which game particularly?..if its dream league soccer,d game doesn't have quick match mode,d game us just abt playing different cups and mainly league

(1) (Reply)

PS 4 Vs Xbox One S / Download Highway Flee Endless 3d Racing Game / Build Your Gaming PC Or Upgrade Your Graphics Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.