Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days (5685 Views)

9mobile Cliq4dnite: Enjoy Free 1GB Data For Night Browsing & Download / Latest Method Of Getting Free 1GB And 500MB On MTN / Airtel Users Get In Here I Just Got 2gb For 200 Valid For 14 Days See Prof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Amaechi5(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2016
Mtn is crediting their customers with free 1gb data valid for seven days, but for one to enjoy it or be able to use it , you must recharge N500 within three days of the time frame.

But one fact is your airtime won't be deducted. I received the message, recharged N500 and it is still intact and am able to use the free 1gb data and lastly works on all device.

Note i don't think it is applicable to everyone unless you received the message from MTNJulyDeal.

https://afribankonline.com/gtbank-transfer-code-737/

Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Rocking Same Now. thanks MTN
First time I'm actually getting free from MTN
I even got extra 50M when i recharged 400N but the 50Mb last for just 2days while the 1G for 7days.
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Birniwa(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Why are you still using Symbian phone in this century?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by isaacfortune4(f): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
5 Android apps to stream movies and TV shows for free on Android here
http://quantrahloy..com.ng/2016/07/5-android-apps-to-stream-movies-and-tv.html

Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Amaechi5(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
Birniwa:
Why are you still using Symbian phone in this century?

Chai bro pity me small na, abi you go help me with the latest phone "Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. Make i flex in this modern world.

3 Likes

Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by bioyaks(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hwfa boss, am curretly using the freebasic.. i cant acces ur blog, pls help me with the code here. thanks alot
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by dnatz(f): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
For real?? For everyone Or only those that got the message from Mtn?
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by visijo(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
i receive the same message, but when i check, i still saw 0mb in all those bonuses
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Waladade4luv(m): 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Will i av 2 load d 5h once or the cobination of my daily 100NGN wil do bearing it in mind that mtn doest produce 5h card
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Amaechi5(m): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2016
bioyaks:
Hwfa boss, am curretly using the freebasic.. i cant acces ur blog, pls help me with the code here. thanks alot

There's no code bro, like i said mtn will send you the message and you will receive the free 1gb data.
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Amaechi5(m): 12:22am On Jul 02, 2016
visijo:
i receive the same message, but when i check, i still saw 0mb in all those bonuses

You dialed *599*77# and saw nothing?
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Amaechi5(m): 12:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Waladade4luv:
Will i av 2 load d 5h once or the cobination of my daily 100NGN wil do bearing it in mind that mtn doest produce 5h card

You will have to recharge up to N500 within three days, If you like recharge N400 and N100 making it N500 at once or you recharge N200 every day. But for you to use the 1gb you must have used or recharged up to N500 starting from when they sent you the message.
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by visijo(m): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Amaechi5:

You dialed *599*77# and saw nothing?
Yes
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by cliffbecks: 12:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Waladade4luv:
MTN HAVE N500 CARD NOW .
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Amaechi5(m): 1:01am On Jul 02, 2016
visijo:
Yes
kinda weird cause i just received the message on my other sim and dialed the code to check the data and saw it. Sure you received the message.
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Subliminals: 1:23am On Jul 02, 2016
Check gists and trends for your latest news

http://gistzntrends..com.ng/
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by JKriss16(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Amaechi5:
Mtn is crediting their customers with free 1gb data valid for seven days, but for one to enjoy it or be able to use it , you must recharge N500 within three days of the time frame.

But one fact is your airtime won't be deducted. I received the message, recharged N500 and it is still intact and am able to use the free 1gb data and lastly works on all device.

Note i don't think it is applicable to everyone unless you received the message from MTNJulyDeal.

http://www.zpykios.com/2016/07/mtnjulydeal-get-free-1gb.html

Its applicable to symbian users!stingy!! I have it too bro
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by lanre316: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2016
I received the message yesterday and I recharged 500 today. I got the 1gb but couldn't browse with it. I bought another 500. Still see the same 1gb, with my 1k intact but still couldn't browse. I should have been suspicious of MTN "free bonus".
Now I will be forced to subscribe to another of their plan with the 1k, while the "bonus" 1gb remain useless. Useless emptyhen.
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Amaechi5(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2016
JKriss16:

Its applicable to symbian users!stingy!! I have it too bro

Yeah symbian we rock.

1 Like

Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Amaechi5(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2016
lanre316:
I received the message yesterday and I recharged 500 today. I got the 1gb but couldn't browse with it. I bought another 500. Still see the same 1gb, with my 1k intact but still couldn't browse. I should have been suspicious of MTN "free bonus".
Now I will be forced to subscribe to another of their plan with the 1k, while the "bonus" 1gb remain useless. Useless emptyhen.

This your matter get as e be oo, mine a just only N500 and boom it was blazing with the N500 still intact.
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Olasco93: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
I recharge #500 on the Sim I got the message and I Transfer it to another MTN sim to avoid stories that touch...

2 Likes

Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Kingdanirixx(m): 4:03am On Aug 23, 2018
Is it this symbian phone you will use to finish the 1gb?
Waste of data.. �
Re: Mtnjulydeal: Get Free 1GB Data Valid For Seven Days by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Amaechi5:

Chai bro pity me small na, abi you go help me with the latest phone "Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge. Make i flex in this modern world.
If he cares for your jive

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Redmi Note 9s! / Bought Myself A New Phone From A Friend But Don't Know The Model. / This Nigeria By Nestorjava" Nokia Theme I Uploaded On Sharemobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.