Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Hadith Or Qur'an - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hadith Or Qur'an (322 Views)

If The Qur'an Affirms The Gospels, Then It Contradicts Itself / Why Christians Should Give Qur'an A Second Thought / Ask The Qur'an And Then Ask The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hadith Or Qur'an by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
I read a post that made F.P this pm asking about the punishment of apostasy in Islam.

At first glance, I just smiled because I know that's one of the questions that shows how non Islamic HADITH is.

One of such questions too is how is zina(adultery/fornication) supposed to be punished in Islam?

Pertaining the question that made F.P, no Qur'anic verse was quoted to support killing of apostates, but series of HADITHS were quoted.

Growing up, I was told I need HADITH to practice Islamic rituals like wuduh, salat, zakat e.t.c. In essence, Qur'an is incomplete. But this is very unfortunate because anybody who believes Qur'an is incomplete, is directly believing that Qur'an is a book of lies or rather, Allah is a liar (inauzubillah).

Fortunate enough for me, I saw the truth recently. Qur'an is complete. The problem is that we just memorize it and recite without studying it but rather, we study HADITH.

I hope this post makes F.P so non Muslims on this forum knows that HADITH is not Islamic and that if we follow the teachings of the Qur'an alone as the prophet did, Islam will be more peaceful than any other religion on earth. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Tithing / Lemon Squeeze / Don't Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.