Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

See Very Funny Answer To A Virtual Question(photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Very Funny Answer To A Virtual Question(photo) (1259 Views)

Hilarious Answer To Why Economics Is A Science Question / Someone Help Me With The Answer To This Riddle / Who Will Help Me Answer This Jamb Question? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Very Funny Answer To A Virtual Question(photo) by olisasegun(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Please add your answer to same question after the cut.

Re: See Very Funny Answer To A Virtual Question(photo) by ikbnice(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
I will burn more things than that respondent.

1 Like

Re: See Very Funny Answer To A Virtual Question(photo) by taiwokyle(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ah. I go burn am o. Eh, i swear i go destroy, burn, pack ashes, burn and reburn am.
A civil servant in Nigeria cant make up to that till he retires.
Re: See Very Funny Answer To A Virtual Question(photo) by taiwokyle(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: See Very Funny Answer To A Virtual Question(photo) by kulobyno: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thats about 17.5billion naira.
With with that kind of money i will burn the LAWMA waste truck conveying the ashes of the many other ashes.

1 Like

Re: See Very Funny Answer To A Virtual Question(photo) by allytinted: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
in addition to d above reply, i'll also burn my sister's own, burn my brother's own then go ahead to burn my school senate cos money is involved.
Re: See Very Funny Answer To A Virtual Question(photo) by sonikstargirl(f): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
I go burn the certificate and also burn em ashes join...every burnable

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny / a / Big Brother Housemate Cee C Is The Most Fake Person. See Prove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.