Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? (593 Views)

Who Else Has Noticed This? (christians Only) / I Use My Anoiting Oil To Cook, Is It Wrong? / How Could Paul CURSE YAHSHUA- And No Christian NOTICED? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? by piperson(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2016
Guys why does the anointing or anointed water in churches taste different from our normal H20... but pastors always say that it's water that was p
prayed upon and nothing was added... but the chemical composition is quite different because it has taste that is not similar to normal water... any explanation?
Re: Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lolz do you want it to taste like normal H20 before?
Re: Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? by johnchukky: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
They add salt!
Re: Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? by ikbnice(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
If it tastes like ordinary water, you will lose your faith in it.
Re: Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2016
piperson:
Guys why doe the anointing or anointed water in churches taste different from our normal H20... but pastors always say that it's water that was p
prayed upon and nothing was added... but the chemical composition is quite different because it has taste that is not similar to normal water... any explanation?
Was it in a sealed bottle?
Re: Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? by piperson(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
dollyjuke:
Lolz do you want it to taste like normal H20 before?
yes... coz it's water not coca cola
Re: Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? by piperson(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
johnchukky:
They add salt!
no bruh it's not salty
Re: Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? by piperson(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2016
Muafrika2:

Was it in a sealed bottle?
yes.. it was... even packaged... then d other one they sprinkle is inside a bucket
Re: Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? by Ganjafama(m): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
They probably add dead body water ie water that was used to wash a corpse.
Re: Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
That is because the prayer of faith changes the physical structure of the water. This has been proven. I'm not sure if science has proven that the chemical constituents changes too but I'm sure about the physical structure change.

For more info, search "energy is everything" on YouTube.
piperson:
Guys why does the anointing or anointed water in churches taste different from our normal H20... but pastors always say that it's water that was p

(1) (Reply)

Can People Be This Gullible????? WTF / How God Saved My Destiny In Church Today / The Blameless Vessel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.