Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Official : Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official : Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimovic (869 Views)

Manchester United Signs Fred From Shakhtar Donetsk / "It's All Jealousy!": Zlatan Ibrahimovic Slams Paul Pogba’s Critics / Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimović (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official : Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimovic by RichYoungNigga: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2016
Manchester United have completed the signing of out-of-contract striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a one-year deal.

The 34-year-old, capped 116 times by Sweden, left French champions Paris St-Germain at the end of last season.

"I am absolutely delighted to be joining Manchester United and looking forward to playing in the Premier League," he told the club's website.

Ibrahimovic is United's second signing of the summer after Villarreal defender Eric Bailly joined for £30m.

The former Barcelona and Juventus player has scored 392 goals in 677 games and won a trophy every season of his career since 2001, including 13 league titles.

Last season was his most prolific, scoring 50 goals in 51 matches, a record for PSG. His tally of 38 league goals was also a club record.

In his four seasons at the French club, he won 12 trophies, including the domestic quadruple twice. On announcing he was leaving the Ligue 1 club, he tweeted: "I came like a king, left like a legend.

He links up with his former Inter Milan boss Jose Mourinho at Old Trafford.

Ibrahimovic added: "I cannot wait to work with Jose Mourinho once again. He is a fantastic manager and I am ready for this new and exciting challenge.

"I have thoroughly enjoyed my career so far and have some great memories. I am now ready to create more special memories in England."

Re: Official : Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Ufranklin92(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
Good for him
Re: Official : Manchester United Signs Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Alvinlovesmusic(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win (EURO 2016 Finalist) / Army Officer Spotted At Bet9ja Shop / Arsenal Legends 4 - AC Milan Legends 2: Kanu Nwankwo Scores Hattrick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.