Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,488 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:26 PM

Christian Forum - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Forum (3821 Views)

Christian Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Forum by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Why Are Christians Always Fighting For More Right?? This Same Xtians Will Still Be The One To Complain When They Get Rebuked From Posting On On General Religious Section They Will Still Complain More Atheist Post Are Coming Up In The General Religious Section U Know Thats Their Job Complaining Asking For More Right Even Thought They Own More Of The World At Large U Wanna Know Why Muslims Extremists Kill U Guys Without Even Care Of Loosing Their Life?? Is That Same Reason Christians Will Always Oppress Others But When U Slightly Oppress Them They Will Shout Foul!! Very Greedy And Selfish Bunch If Set
Re: Christian Forum by RobinHez(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seun:

A problem I've observed is that some atheists are very rude and prone to derailing threads, effectively turning every thread into a debate about the existence of God. That's not right and in a few days mynd44 will extend his war against trolls to this section so we can have a good time.

Na this kin work Mynd44 go like... tongue
Re: Christian Forum by alakara(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2016
Seun:
Islam is the only religion getting a special treatment.

I as a Christian also want a special treatment for Christians.
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
EQUITY,JUSTICE,EQUALITY and FAIRPLAY

#xtianSectiononNL

1 Like

Re: Christian Forum by Rihanne1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
When your heart is desperate, it’s hard to simply pray a quick, soft prayer—you are more likely to cry out with emotion and passion! God promises to hear these cries for help, to work, and to receive glory for rescuing us in the midst of despair. “Call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me” (Psalm 50:15).

Re: Christian Forum by Aladin245: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Christian Forum by TOSIN116: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2019
Seun:
If I had my way, there would be no Islam section. It was created just to protect Nairaland members. I want different faiths to interact.
I
saw this somewhere................................................................................................................................................

Re: Christian Forum by KadunaMafia: 2:40am On Feb 14, 2019
Seun:
Non-violent interactions.
sanitise your Forum. Your mods are party affiliated and it's destroying your biz.

Check mynd444 very well
Re: Christian Forum by Ayotundesh: 7:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hello everyone, I would like to invite the Men in the House to join us to pray every day on Facebook: https://web./MOPSOG/

This is helpful for: men that want to build their relationship with The LORD,
Men that want to build or rebuild their prayer lives by rekindling the fire on their fire alter.

See you there!
Re: Christian Forum by tboyvm1: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Here is a link to an observation of Covid19 and its impact on Christian culture

https:///39I8SSS
Re: Christian Forum by Godssword1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Visit our blog for accurate, scriptural Christian Dream Interpretation, Teachings, Prayer Points, Devotionals and Lots more...

https://ibloggospel.com

^^^^^^^
Visit and be blessed
Re: Christian Forum by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2021
Real Christians welcome everyone to challenge their Faith, it's another way we use in gaining more disciples because with the backing of God's Holy Spirit we will win the heart of sincere atheists who just want to know more. As for real atheists they're only out to set standards for others but first they need to ridicule all other standards (including the one that's benefitial to one and all) so don't be surprised that a religionist may claim Christian or Muslim but inwardly he is a confirmed atheist! smiley

Seun:
Islam is the only religion getting a special treatment. Christians are free to criticize all other religions and philosophies including Atheism, Buddhism, Occultism, Traditionalism, etc. It is myopic to imply that this policy is anti-Christian as if all other religions have been granted their own sections. Some Muslims don't even like having their own section because their section is very dry compared to this one.

A problem I've observed is that some atheists are very rude and prone to derailing threads, effectively turning every thread into a debate about the existence of God. That's not right and in a few days mynd44 will extend his war against trolls to this section so we can have a good time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Someone Is Too Proud To Apologize Even When She's At Fault / Christians, I Am So Sorry / How U Can Pray & Have Your Desired Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.