Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is Orthopedic Hospital Enugu For The Rich? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Orthopedic Hospital Enugu For The Rich? (1061 Views)

NLC Gives FG 7-days Ultimatum To Remove MD Psychiatric Hospital, Enugu / Doctors On Indefinite Strike In Neuropsychiatric Hospital Enugu. / Woman Dies In Tender Hospital Enugu Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Orthopedic Hospital Enugu For The Rich? by fyomer: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
I had a bitter experience when I took my aged mum to Enugu orthopedic.
My had been suffering from chronic arthritis, she cry most night, I just couldn't withstand that myself,I took her to different places,no positive result,this time i decided to take her to Enugu orthopedic,after all the runing around, we saw the doctor,after askibg about the family financial background, which was nothing to write home about,he billed us 3million naira,warning us that the sooner the better or it could go beyond repair,my mum left angrily leaving some of her drugs behind, till today the moment I wake from sleep,3m keep echoing in my head.I don't know where else to take her to now,the amount has escalated her health,am thinking of traditional way this time,but I don't know any good one,.pls suggestion is welcome.
Re: Is Orthopedic Hospital Enugu For The Rich? by sullivan6: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Take her to a good physiotherapist...she will be better and d prize will be lesser
Re: Is Orthopedic Hospital Enugu For The Rich? by fyomer: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2016
@sullivan6
Pls can you recommend any for me?either Enugu or Port Harcourt. Tnx.
Re: Is Orthopedic Hospital Enugu For The Rich? by oxypress: 1:16am On Jul 03, 2016
Sorry for your mothers condition.
When the condition is painful the
inflamation of the joint is active
and blood supply and oxygen delivery
to the joint is low. When neglected
the tissues at the joint continues to
degenerate and get worse.

This problem is often regarded
as an autoimmune disease
which may affect any other organ
in the body. Standard hospital
treatment may not give satisfactory
results.

Read testimonies of arthitis patients
who have used hyperbaric oxygen
therapy ( hbot ) to see if you fit in.
The benefit of hbot is known to
surpass current medical treatment
available in hospitals as long as
bone damage has not set in.

HBOT PROVIDERS in Port Harcourt,
Nigeria.
Phone:08033409039
Re: Is Orthopedic Hospital Enugu For The Rich? by eyinjuege: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Physiotherapy cannot do much for a person who needs a joint replacement.
Physio is wonderful after the joint replacement which is what your mother needs.
Even medications for arthritis cannot heal an already damaged/ destroyed joint, as it can only help reduce damage to other joints.
The joint is already damaged by the arthritis and she needs a new one.
Its unfortunate we have no working health security in Nigeria.
Re: Is Orthopedic Hospital Enugu For The Rich? by ojac1: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2016
oxypress:
Sorry for your mothers condition.
When the condition is painful the
inflamation of the joint is active
and blood supply and oxygen delivery
to the joint is low. When neglected
the tissues at the joint continues to
degenerate and get worse.

This problem is often regarded
as an autoimmune disease
which may affect any other organ
in the body. Standard hospital
treatment may not give satisfactory
results.

Read testimonies of arthitis patients
who have used hyperbaric oxygen
therapy ( hbot ) to see if you fit in.
The benefit of hbot is known to
surpass current medical treatment
available in hospitals as long as
bone damage has not set in.

HBOT PROVIDERS in Port Harcourt,
Nigeria.
Phone:08033409039

(1) (Reply)

Diet Plan For Weight Loss Fast / The Health Hazards Of A Pot Belly / How Can I Gain Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.