Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? (5200 Views)

Top Ten Microfinance Banks / Banks Charge Above Interbank Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
SO AUGUST BATCH HAS CLOSED....THANKS TO THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED. PAYMENTS SHOULD BE EXPECTED ON OR BEFORE 7TH SEPT.
NEXT BATCH STARTS 1ST OF SEPTEMBER.
CHEERS.
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
bump...
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 5:13am On Aug 24, 2016
woops...work work work. no time to play...good day.
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Trippledots:
SO AUGUST BATCH HAS CLOSED....THANKS TO THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED. PAYMENTS SHOULD BE EXPECTED ON OR BEFORE 7TH SEPT.
NEXT BATCH STARTS 1ST OF SEPTEMBER.
CHEERS.

As promised, august batch has ended with investors getting their monies today. A grace of one day (8/9/16) for September batch was added on special request...

investment is d way forward.

cheers.
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by MisDzoi: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2016
I want to join d next batch. 07035910524 is my number. Pls send ur number to me. Thank u
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2016
hello y'all

Well, Oct. batch entry has started and will be closing 7th of Oct. as usual. Someone who has seen the light is increasing her capital...screenshot attached.

opportunities come once in a while, only the prepared and brave max it out.

cheers.

Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2016
MisDzoi:
I want to join d next batch. 07035910524 is my number. Pls send ur number to me. Thank u

are you whatsapp active? will add you amd contact you on there if you are.
cheers
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
closes on d 7th again.... make hay while d sun sgine
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=20pt]7th already...oct. season ends today.
cheers[/size]
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2017
HELLO Y'ALL,

THOSE WHO INVESTED WITH ME WILL ATTEST THAT IT WAS A FRUITFUL RIDE(TESTIMONIES ABOOUND). HOWEVER, DUE TO CURRENT FX SITUATIONS tHE INVESTMENT SCHEME IS UNDERGOING RESTRUCTURING AND EXPANDSION. I DECIDED TO WARN THOSE WHO WERE INVESTING WITH US TO HOLD ON TILL THE COAST IS CLEAR THEN THEY CAN JUMP ABOARD AGAIN....I DON'T JOKE WITH INTEGRITY (I HAVE ABOUT #200K OF MY PERSONAL MONEY THERE TO KEEP OUR SLOT ALIVE MEANWHILE)

AS A PERSON WHO BELIEVES IN LETTING MONEY WORK FOR ME, IV BEEN SCOURING THE INTERNET FINDING INVESTMENT PLANS THAT PAY AND IV STUMBLED ON COUPLE OF THEM.....TWO OF THEM THOUGH ARE THE ONES I AM BOLD ENOUGH TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT. ONE IS ALREADY KNOWN ,SO I DECIDED TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THE OTHER WHICH IS NEW.

HERE IS MY ADVERT:
.........................................................................................................................................................
HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT SPORTS ARBITRAGE IS ALL ABOUT?

ITS HARD TO GET NAIJA PLATFORM TO DO BA?

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT ITS POSSIBLE TO INVEST WITH A FOREIGN ARBITRAGE BROKER??

ITS REAL....

-arbitrage
ˈɑːbɪtrɪdʒ,ˌɑːbɪˈtrɑːʒ/
ECONOMICS
noun
the simultaneous buying and selling of securities, currency, or commodities in different markets or in derivative forms in order to take advantage of differing prices for the same asset.
"profitable arbitrage opportunities"

DO THIS WITH SPORTS AS THE COMMODITY AND YOU HAVE A GOOD THING ROLLING FOR YOU...

https://sportarb.com/invite/SA0893685/signup dats a foreign site of professional sport arbers.
............................................................................................................................................................................................

it pays, its real, im into it, iv made withdrawal, if interested pls pm me... its not jankAra market. its for like minded individuals.

CAVEAT: REMEBER TO ALWAYS INVEST WISELY!
cheers
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 3:16am On Sep 23, 2017
lol... wow... this thread still exists..
alot has happened since this was created...
only one lady stuck it out with me.. and she is enjoying the benefits now.
cheers to the good life.
seen one that works and I'm happy.
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Mattpopson101: 1:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Im interested in the second investment would be kind to give details.

Also is the first ne still going through restructuring ?
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Mattpopson101:
Im interested in the second investment would be kind to give details.

Also is the first ne still going through restructuring ?

hi, pls read the next post i will post.. thanks
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2017
hello,

I started this thread with an investment biz that went caput. i went hunting, found an arbitrage site and that went burst too. These experiences made me reluctant in updating this thread.

However, i think it is only fair to share my experience here, as success isn't a sudden jump but a slow and painful process.

i have lost huge amounts looking for a good investment plan since then...and I'm talking about funds in six figures here folks...

Anyway, with resilience and a bit of mother luck, i found one. I gave it a try February of this year, and surprisingly it surprised me � . it has helped cushion the effect of the losses i have made and even given me some profit.

Good thing about it is that its still waxing strong. ☺

To avoid long stories, I'll not say anything further, and i know how sceptical we can be of investments, i also am but this works.

I'll send a breakdown of this investment to anyone interested via email.

send "WNTH" to levi4real2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

Take care
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
We are open for face 2 face transaction at any bank of your choice.
we are also paying first once you confirm the Usd in your Domiciliary account move Naria to us immediately

8m available for sale
Only serious buyers call me
09028478390 or WhatsApp
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Trippledots:
hello,

I started this thread with an investment biz that went caput. i went hunting, found an arbitrage site and that went burst too. These experiences made me reluctant in updating this thread.

However, i think it is only fair to share my experience here, as success isn't a sudden jump but a slow and painful process.

i have lost huge amounts looking for a good investment plan since then...and I'm talking about funds in six figures here folks...

Anyway, with resilience and a bit of mother luck, i found one. I gave it a try February of this year, and surprisingly it surprised me � . it has helped cushion the effect of the losses i have made and even given me some profit.

Good thing about it is that its still waxing strong. ☺

To avoid long stories, I'll not say anything further, and i know how sceptical we can be of investments, i also am but this works.

I'll send a breakdown of this investment to anyone interested via email.

send "WNTH" to levi4real2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

Take care

will be dropping pictorial evidence of whats going down.... remember that where your knowledge stops that's where another person's own starts..

Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
winthrills pays!

it has changed my life...

i have been involved with online investments for more than 2yrs now... i have never, ever seen a legit investment like this.

join one, join all...

ps:Attached is a screenshot of my person dashboard.

The beauty of it also is that, you don't NEED to bring anybody to register under you for you to get paid....its your capital invested paying you back.

Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money? by Trippledots(m): 7:59am On Jan 27, 2018
paid for by my real estate business...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vessel Charter / Diesel Supply(how Feasible) / Invest In Keke Business And Get Guaranted Returns Monthly NO STORIES!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.