Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,396 members, 7,826,540 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W (1340 Views)

Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by afronews1211: 1:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Banky W has revealed why he refused to comment on Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz's marriage saga.The singer who was the bestman at their wedding said in a radio interview,

“I haven’t commented on the Tiwa and Teebillz situation because I think that some things are better worked out behind closed doors. One of my problems with the world is that we comment too much. I am a strong believer in not letting the world see or discuss your dirty laundry.

“I believe in keeping it within the family or behind closed doors and trying to do the best job that you can. I am not going to change my stance on Tiwa and Teejay. I will say that I love both of them dearly and as a friend all I am trying to do is be there for them, trying to help them work through the issues that they have. I wish them all the best,” he declared

http://www.afronews.co/2016/07/why-i-havent-commented-on-tiwa-and.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 02, 2016
ok
Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:03am On Jul 02, 2016
You're a wise man....but just get a wife and crown it up...

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by DTalented(m): 2:14am On Jul 02, 2016
That's Nice.

Wetin concern you @poster above. Na by force to marry? Have you gotten yourself one?
NONSENSE!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by levelss(m): 4:31am On Jul 02, 2016
True talk.
Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by mrwonlasewonie: 5:07am On Jul 02, 2016
Exactly. Banky is a mentally matured man

Knows when and when not tO talk

If men can be like this the world will be a better place

N.b for anti sambarry fans you better respect yourself and quote wisely if you have to quote me or face the music
Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by ichommy(m): 5:14am On Jul 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
You're a wise man....but just get a wife and crown it up...

Give am wife nah wink

Please vote ICHOMMY. Mr NL 2016. ICHOMMY for the crown

https://www.nairaland.com/ichommy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by afronews1211: 5:39am On Jul 02, 2016
NA TRUE.. GIVE AM WIFE.. WE GO KNOW

1 Like

Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Ok.
Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by OscaZee: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2016
better
Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:29am On Jul 02, 2016
But don't care
Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2016
Right! cool
Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by NegeduGrace(f): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2016
I respect this guy alot***i duff my hat for ya*
Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Why I Haven't Commented On Tiwa And Teebillz Situation- Banky W by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
As UK Pull out (BREXIT) of European Union...
The European Commission has just announced an
agreement whereby English will be the official
language of the European Union rather than
German, which was the other possibility.
As part of the negotiations, the British
Government conceded that English spelling had
some room for improvement and has accepted a
5- year phase-in plan that would become known
as "Euro-English".
In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c".
Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump
with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of
"k". This should klear up konfusion, and
keyboards kan have one less letter.
There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the
sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be
replaced with "f". This will make words like
fotograf 20% shorter.
In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new
spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where
more komplikated changes are possible.
Governments will enkourage the removal of
double letters which have always ben a deterent
to akurate speling.
Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent
"e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go
away.
By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps
such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".
During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd
from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer,
ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.
Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil
find it ezi TU understand ech oza. Ze drem of a
united urop vil finali kum tru.
Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German
like zey vunted in ze forst plas.
And Congratulations you have learnt German
within minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lovely Daughter Of Popular Nollywood Actor, Taiwohassan “ Ogogo” / Amancio Ortega Overtakes Billgates To Become The Richest Man. / PHOTOS: Music Star Adekunle Gold Shows Off His New Hairstyle.what Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.