Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown (681 Views)

Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) / Wizkid Releases #SFTOS Mixtape Tracklist,features Treysongz And Ty Dolla Sign / Chrisbrown Not Happy With The Way His 2-year Old Daughter Was Dressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 02, 2016
Its wizkid season !!! Wizkid set to drop new track with treysongz,chrisbrown and French motana

https://www.instagram.com/treysongz/

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/?m=1

Lalastiscala

Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 02, 2016
Wow!
Ride on Wizzy kiss

Just focus on ur work abeg and quit getting different women pregnant.
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by Mario1989(m): 4:08am On Jul 02, 2016
Hmnn. Another legend spotted

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by levelss(m): 4:17am On Jul 02, 2016
Wizkid going places. Good work

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by TFLAME(m): 4:30am On Jul 02, 2016
You cannot believe, what I have seen with my eyes, Say my people it is a beautiful story na na na, See I fought through defeat, Now I am living a better life, And I’m thankful for the life That I am living na na.
Chorus*****
Weezy baby loke loke, Shebi Oluwa lo se yi oh, Owo’n wole wa, Shebi Oluwa lo se yio ah,
Lagos today and London tomorrow, Oluwa lo se yi oh, Omo jaiye jaiye, Shebi Oluwa lo se yio ah

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by ichommy(m): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Nice One Babanla.

Please vote ICHOMMY. Mr NL 2016. ICHOMMY for the crown

https://www.nairaland.com/ichommy
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by gangwolf(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Love the song
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by Nina4u(f): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by pojophilius(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Maybe I'm high,cuz I have one shabba here by chris brown ft wizkid nd section boiz
Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2016
Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Set To Drop New Track "SHABBA" With Treysongz And Chrisbrown by GIYAZZ(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2016
He dropped it already. Cool jam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Site Shows U Deleted Tweets By Ur Favourite Celebrity Or Famous Leaders... / JAMB clarifies 2016 admission / The Truth About Dbanj's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.