Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Help, Dogs In Danger (bull Mastiff And Cross-breed Alsatian) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help, Dogs In Danger (bull Mastiff And Cross-breed Alsatian) (1601 Views)

Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Dogs In Danger (bull Mastiff And Cross-breed Alsatian) by GospelOkonye(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Good day chiefs, please i need immediate solution to my dog issues. I have two dogs a Bull Mastiff and an Alsatian, ive been noticing they have growths on their skin which houses Maggots, i press them out but the maggots just keep coming. I talked to my vetinary doctor and he said its flies and i should keep them away from flies, i have done that but the maggots keep re-occurring. Please does anyone know how to take care of this menace, the dogs are puppies 4 months old. And i would also like to know a broad spectrum antibiotic and dosage for puppy dogs. Attached are photos.

Re: Help, Dogs In Danger (bull Mastiff And Cross-breed Alsatian) by inception101(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
Change ur vet ASAP, it's myosis
Re: Help, Dogs In Danger (bull Mastiff And Cross-breed Alsatian) by olisafincy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
Quack vet
Re: Help, Dogs In Danger (bull Mastiff And Cross-breed Alsatian) by GospelOkonye(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Oh thank you chiefs, has anyone dealt with something like this before ?
Re: Help, Dogs In Danger (bull Mastiff And Cross-breed Alsatian) by Haryobame: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Yes Bro no cause for alarm.may be u can administer Ivecmetin or u bath and a ply dog power...to avoid flies
Re: Help, Dogs In Danger (bull Mastiff And Cross-breed Alsatian) by egorov(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2016
GospelOkonye:
Oh thank you chiefs, has anyone dealt with something like this before ?
guy, just get ivomec, it works superbly if u dont mind d cost, its 6700, u give 2ml each to the dogs. And like ur vet said, keep them away from open ground and keep them neat always. Open ground I mean in cemented floor

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cute/pure /full Breed Caucasian Dog/puppy For Sale GOING FOR #35,000 / She Came Back To Nigeria Just Bcoz Of Her Dogs / Imported Male Husky, Pug Pup, Saint Bernard Pup, 4mth Brindle Boerboel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.