Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Sold Out For The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sold Out For The Lord (422 Views)

Women Serves The Lord Better Than Men / What Does It Mean That The Lord Is My Shepherd (Psalm 23)? / Praise The Lord! The Devil Has Been Exposed Finally!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sold Out For The Lord by yommyuk: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2016
The best way to express our love and gratitude to God is by being devoted to him. Regular Bible study and prayer should be an integral part of our daily routine. A passion to obey, a spirit of humility and willingness to serve him will also reveal how committed we are.

OBEDIENCE
God overlooked King David imperfections because of his desire to do what the Lord asked. He set aside his desire to build the temple and let Solomon lead the effort. David had the capacity to build, but he let the will of God prevail.

HUMILITY
David refused to become prideful after killing Goliath. Instead, He remained in King Saul’s service and waited on God to make him King. God gave him a Kingship that will last forever through Jesus Christ.

SERVICE
After removing Saul, he made David their king. God testified concerning him: 'I have found David son of Jesse, a man after my own heart; he will do everything I want him to do.'- (Acts 13:22)

Are you ready to do the role God has given you to do in its entirety? David did it and his life became an eternal testimony. Christ did it and he was given a name that stands above all names. As for me, I am totally sold out for the Lord.

Proverbs 16:3
Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.

Psalm 143:10
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground!

2 Peter 1:5
For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge,

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

1 Like

Re: Sold Out For The Lord by Kunleakinpelu00(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Thanks for this inspirational word this month
.you just uplifted my soul..GOD bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sold Out For The Lord by Kunleakinpelu00(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2016
Kunleakinpelu00:
Thanks for this inspirational word this month
.you just uplifted my soul..GOD bless you

(1) (Reply)

Our Worship System Nowadays...is It Satanic Or Holy? / Why Christians Are Converting To Islam - Sultan Of Sokoto / Nigerians Got Talents, Awesome Boy Praises God With Rhymes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.