Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Make Your Marriage Last - Vol.1 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make Your Marriage Last - Vol.1 (421 Views)

Can The Marriage Last? (disturbing Photo) / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Marriage Last - Vol.1 by OgaInnocent(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2016
I will discuss this topic on two different grounds:
1. The things to do ( The Do’s)
2. The things not to do (The DON’T’s)

THE THINGS TO DO TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE LAST (THE DO’s)
The DO’s of marriage can still be categorized into
1. The DO’s for the man and
2. The DO’s for the woman.
I will start with the woman first.

THINGS TO DO AS a WOMAN TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE LAST (THE DO’S OF MARRIAGE)
It is very simple. There are three things to do to your man and your marriage will become like the land of cannan (the land that flows with milk and honey). Three things that a man needs are:
1. Loyalty (Respect, Adoration, Humility)
2. Support
3. Sex
Loyalty: One thing which is inherent in man is his ego. Every man loves his ego even more than money. This is what you as a woman or wife should try and preserve. In fact, in the scale of preference of a man, the first is his ego, the second is money, and woman is just the third. Every man needs a loyal wife. You can call it loyalty, you can call it respect, adoration, or humility; we are all saying the same thing in a different way. Adore a man and watch him give you his empire. Have you ever tried kneeling to greet you husband every morning?
O yes! When I say loyalty, I do not mean just “good morning sir”. Every other woman calls him “sir” out there. You need to make a difference. Can you try greeting your husband on your knees? Have you tried it? How does it look like? Give it a trial and watch him treat you like an egg. Give him that maximum loyalty and watch him give you his empire. But, disrespect him and watch him treat you like a towel. That is how a man functions. The choice is yours!

Do not tell me we are not in 19th century where women kneel to greet their husbands; because that is exactly the bane of most marriages today. Many women have relegated their place and want the place of the man; and the man wants to retain his place, thus there is a struggle; and that is where the problem now starts. Many women want to be the commander of the house. They want every of their words and wishes to be carried out, because after all the bible said “the two shall become one”. Therefore, they are one. The house belongs to us. Anybody that wakes up first should enter the kitchen. Anyone that wakes last should dress the bed. Anybody that wakes first should get the kids ready for school. Anybody that comes back first from work first, should prepare the dinner. hmmmm

Mind you, you are never one with you husband. Do not misinterpret the bible. Your husband is your superior. He is higher than you. That was God’s punishment to woman in Genesis 3:16

“I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shall bring forth children, and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and HE SHALL RULE OVER YOU”.

Do you get that? When you hear that “the two shall become one”, it means that both of you shall be in concord. That is, both you shall be agreeable, and shall function as a unit. God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are one, but are they equal? The answer is NO. Jesus (God the Son) while on earth has always adored, respected, and given all the glory to God the Father, who is supreme. In the same way, adore your husband O’wife! Adore your man O’woman!

Hope this is helpful? Any question or contribution, use the comment box below.

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2016/07/how-to-make-marriage-last.html?m=1

Watch out for: HOW TO MAKE YOUR MARRIAGE LAST – VOL2
Re: How To Make Your Marriage Last - Vol.1 by SpeedyConnect(m): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2016
k

(1) (Reply)

Help: School In Papa Ajao Or Environs(palmgroove, Ilupeju) / Do You Pee In Front Of Your Kids? / Happy Birthday To Kunzu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.