Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Job For Communication And Information Science - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job For Communication And Information Science (1655 Views)

Should I Quit My #55,000 Monthly Job For University? / Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / His Pastor Prayed For A Miraculous Job For Him But Now He Is Advising Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job For Communication And Information Science by Yemmy94(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2016
Hi nairaland
I want to ask dis question
What job can someone apply for with degree in communication and information science…I need ur help
Re: Job For Communication And Information Science by Intelligentdude(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Yemmy94:
Hi nairaland
I want to ask dis question
What job can someone apply for with degree in communication and information science…I need ur help
Applying for a job bro in this present Nigeria has to do more with the skill you possess(especially when your course is not a professional course).
My questions for you is thus:
What skill do you possess?
Have you done any professional training?
If yes,what is the training?
What area will you want to build your career?
Your answers to this questions will give me an Idea on how to answer your question.

Back to the question,a graduate of Communication and Information Science can work as a Digital Marketer,Data Journalist etc.
(If I were you,I will undergo a Digital Marketing training which might last for two weeks,you will be amazed at the enormous opportunities you will have as a skilled Digital Marketing Manager).Cheers.
Re: Job For Communication And Information Science by Yemmy94(m): 11:05am On Jul 03, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Applying for a job bro in this present Nigeria has to do more with the skill you possess(especially when your course is not a professional course).
Your answers to this questions will give me an Idea on how to answer your question.

Back to the question,a graduate of Communication and Information Science can work as a Digital Marketer,Data Journalist etc.
(If I were you,I will undergo a Digital Marketing training which might last for two weeks,you will be amazed at the enormous opportunities you will have as a skilled Digital Marketing Manager).Cheers.
Intelligentdude:
Intelligentdude:

Tank u very much
I appreciate ur effort
Do u have any idea where i can do d professional course
Re: Job For Communication And Information Science by Intelligentdude(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yemmy94:

Tank u very much
I appreciate ur effort
Do u have any idea where i can do d professional course
Are you based in Lagos?
Re: Job For Communication And Information Science by Yemmy94(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Are you based in Lagos?
Yes...in epe

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Uba Pay / Learning French In Lagos / Project Manager - Salary Scale Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.