Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

This Gas Lasts 5hours After You Turn It Off Saving You Alot Of Money - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Gas Lasts 5hours After You Turn It Off Saving You Alot Of Money (1599 Views)

Okada Man Gets Turned On By Busty Canteen Lady Saving Him From Choking To Death. / 24 Kitchen Tips That Will Help Alot / Men Capture Snake In Calabar, Turn It Into Food. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Gas Lasts 5hours After You Turn It Off Saving You Alot Of Money by withyhu: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
This is an amazing product that saves you a lot of money. you turn it on for about an hour then turn it off. it retains red hot heat for another 5hours allowing you to start and complete other cooking within this period of time. it saves time and more Importantly, money. imagine this, the gas cooker only has to be on only 5time, at 5hours interval for a complete 24hours cooking. A customer of mine that uses her 12.5kg cylinder for 3days(20hours daily) before because she cooks round the clock, as she's into food business, now uses that same cylinder for 2weeks plus. it's very affordable if you compare it to the cost of buying gas regularly. it's a one time purchase that saves you money for life. Price of bunner and cylinder is affordable. recommended for hotels, caterer, eateries and any body that's into large scale cooking. call me on 08032631582. 08135320079.
Price: N100k

Re: This Gas Lasts 5hours After You Turn It Off Saving You Alot Of Money by Dreal11247: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
withyhu:
This is an amazing product that saves you a lot of money. you turn it on for about an hour then turn it off. it retains red hot heat for another 5hours allowing you to start and complete other cooking within this period of time. it saves time and more Importantly, money. imagine this, the gas cooker only has to be on only 5time, at 5hours interval for a complete 24hours cooking. A customer of mine that uses her 12.5kg cylinder for 3days(20hours daily) before because she cooks round the clock, as she's into food business, now uses that same cylinder for 2weeks plus. it's very affordable if you compare it to the cost of buying gas regularly. it's a one time purchase that saves you money for life. Price of bunner and cylinder is affordable. recommended for hotels, caterer, eateries and any body that's into large scale cooking. call me on 08032631582. 08135320079.
Price: N100k
No pictures
Re: This Gas Lasts 5hours After You Turn It Off Saving You Alot Of Money by mamachops(f): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
can it sit large capacity tripod pots?....I'm interested pls.

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Igbo Food System / Buy Thailand Fish At A Give Away Price.place Your Orders Now!!!!!!!!! / SHOCKING! See What A Lady Found Inside Meat Pie She Bought (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.