Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: (5818 Views)

Five (5) Reasons Why You Should SHUN Bleaching Creams / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] / What Should Women Wear To Work? Comfort Vs. Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by oge4real(f): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
That is why you see them remove the shoes at any chance they get, to get a little relief from the torture.
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by MUZBO(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2009
@rickie4us, which one? The lady or the shoe?
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by bolanleodu: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
women wahala, and their fake sophistication bla bla bla. na huna sabi tongue
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2009
Some are short, u know why now undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by rickie4us(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2009
MUZBO:

@rickie4us, which one? The lady or the shoe?

please, the shoe o , not the lady (especially if your wife is short)
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by Amigoz(f): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
aysometin:

Thanks dear!!
You are right!!
Back in 9ja, I used to get my size in American shoes e.g prediction, american eagle etc but now that I live in the UK it sulks big time.
I plan to travel the US next month and I promise myself to buy shoes that would last me for 2 years or more

Sista u will shop till you drop cheesy wink
Have you heard about paylessshoesource? Google it wink affordability with style
one of the positive things about having an over size8 ft outside of the US is u are not likely to find same person wearing the same shoe style as u, comfort or fashionable wink

Have fun shopping!!
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by adaku123(f): 12:57am On Sep 08, 2009
Bunions / Corns------------EWWW, Ewww, Oh & EWWWWW Nasty

To Work= Flats/Pumps/loafers very comfy
Normal Day = Converseabsolutely luv dem

Oh & Clear Heels hmmmmmmmmmm  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by mohawkchic(f): 1:51am On Sep 08, 2009
aysometin:

I am a culprit!!

The one's I have on now where so tight when I got them, but they have stretched out now!!

What do I do?? I wear UK size 9, US 10/11, i hardly get pretty shoes!!so I just force my feet into Uk size 8

~You Dont Say!! shocked shocked

~That must be awful for your toes. . faith.co.uk & office.co.uk usually have very pritty shoes in size 9's. .
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by iice(f): 1:53am On Sep 08, 2009
z-murda:

beats me really.

i see the women with high heels, after clubbing all night, they pull it off and walk on the streets with bare legs especially the oyibo ones. it beats me why they wore it in the first place

It's because they get tired after clubbing.  Standing and dancing on toothpicks all night is tiring.  .  .

adaku123:

Bunions / Corns------------EWWW, Ewww, Oh & EWWWWW Nasty

To Work= Flats/Pumps/loafers very comfy
Normal Day = Converseabsolutely luv dem

Girl you can say that again!
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by Outstrip(f): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2009
Well I am definitely a shoe LovePeddler but I always buy shoes that fit
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by utotomixxx(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2009
i have seen some woman with severely deformed feet and bones all in the name of fashion. Believe me men will woman with regular feet and not deformed feet.
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2009
Amigoz:

Sista u will shop till you drop cheesy wink
Have you heard about paylessshoesource? Google it wink affordability with style
one of the positive things about having an over size8 ft outside of the US is u are not likely to find same person wearing the same shoe style as u, comfort or fashionable wink

Have fun shopping!!

mohawkchic:

~You Dont Say!! shocked shocked

~That must be awful for your toes. . faith.co.uk & office.co.uk usually have very pritty shoes in size 9's. .

Thanks Ladies!! kiss kiss

@ Amigoz,
I definately know payless!! The lady i used to buy shoes from in Nigeria used to buy them from payless and get me my size.
I registered with them online but it appears they don't ship to the Uk. They already sent me a coupon for 15% off my next purchase with them.

@ Mohawk

Thanks for the websites, I used to check out faith stuff in a store at lakeside but never really saw what I liked in my size ( don't really wear heels cos am tall). I would try Office.
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by IceAngel2(f): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2009
your note was too long for me to read all of it but as per the subject of women shuning comfort for foot fashion, shocked if you fall inlove you can see no wrong! same thing applies when it comes to shoes. if you see a pair shoe that calls your name, what else can you do but answer even if it means going limping for the next couple of days each time you wear it? i even deviced means of managing such harzards; take a along with you a comfy slipper so you wear that in the car and as soon as you want to step out of the car, u put the lovely-painful shoes right back on!!! 'sides there will always be health reasons why one shouldnt do a thing! so wat we talking abot lol
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by layinx(f): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2009
u can try evans in the uk as well. they do larger sizes.
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by kalypso: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2009
INTRODUCING, MEGA FOOT X IN THE HOUSE!!! FEMALE, VERY FASHION CONSCIOUS WIT OVER 50 PAIRS OF SHOES IN AMERICAN SIZE 13 WIDE!!! (UK SIZE 11)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Practically 75% of my shoes are TOO TIGHT angry ouch! But I looooove shoes. Hardly get them in my size (obviously) so I always buy anyone I can get my mince-pies into before any excuse to wear em comes up. Result: so many shoes, hardly anything "comfy"to put on. I will be any foot-doctor's dream patient cry .

Payless, office, Evans, Parade, Baba Shoemaker (or carpenter lol) name it, I get am.

B4 u crucify me, I will only entertain comments from fellow mighty footers!!!! All you size 5 - 8 people, abeg, maintain because, actually, you cannot even begin to understand.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink kiss
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
hey rickie why selling her out ,i'm sure she will make a good match 4 u ;d ;d
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by mohawkchic(f): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2009
aysometin:

@ Mohawk

Thanks for the websites, I used to check out faith stuff in a store at lakeside but never really saw what I liked in my size ( don't really wear heels cos am tall). I would try Office.

~Ah Okies! With Faith Shoes,You're more likely of seeing something you'll like online than in store. . .seeing how you dont really wear heels,Office shoes has some great selection of Mid-heel shoes. . . .You can also try asos.com
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by Pittbaby(f): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2009
Bunions and Corns are more likely to come from wearing cheap shoes (not made of leather) than wearing high heels

as for the size 10 lady wearing a size 8 , you must love self mutilation. I wear a size 9 1/2 and i will not even buy that size always buy a 10
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by Secretz(f): 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2009
lol,

I am a sucker for all kains of footwear. Luckily for me, I know how to 'flow' in ma heels and rock them sneakers. . . . tongue But abeg, I hate them corn and bunion looking feet that are dry and ashy at the same time!!! I wont even say what I said to one chic who assumed it was ok to go in public doing such, her feet were busting out the shoe and everything. na waaa oooo lipsrsealed

A lot of stores are now doing wide fit as well as as standard fits in most shoes. grin
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
kalypso:

INTRODUCING, MEGA FOOT X IN THE HOUSE!!! FEMALE, VERY FASHION CONSCIOUS WIT OVER 50 PAIRS OF SHOES IN AMERICAN SIZE 13 WIDE!!! (UK SIZE 11)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Practically 75% of my shoes are TOO TIGHT angry ouch! But I looooove shoes. Hardly get them in my size (obviously) so I always buy anyone I can get my mince-pies into before any excuse to wear em comes up. Result: so many shoes, hardly anything "comfy"to put on. I will be any foot-doctor's dream patient cry .

Payless, office, Evans, Parade, Baba Shoemaker (or carpenter lol) name it, I get am.

B4 u crucify me, I will only entertain comments from fellow mighty footers!!!! All you size 5 - 8 people, abeg, maintain because, actually, you cannot even begin to understand.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink kiss

My chairlady!! I hail o
I have seen someone wey senior me, Size 11  shocked shocked shocked
Welcome MA

You can post al the tight ones to me o!! wink wink
Association of Big feet ladies!!yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Ah Okies! With Faith Shoes,You're more likely of seeing something you'll like online than in store. . .seeing how you dont really wear heels,Office shoes has some great selection of Mid-heel shoes. . . .You can also try asos.com

Exactly what I was told the last time I went shopping!!
Thanks hon for ur help kiss
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by candylips(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2009
hehe grin
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by mohawkchic(f): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
aysometin:

Exactly what I was told the last time I went shopping!!
Thanks hon for your help kiss

~No Worries wink
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by mohawkchic(f): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
kalypso:

~Most hilarious post cheesy You had me LMAO
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by Amigoz(f): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2009
@aysometin

try bigshoeboutique.co.uk wink
Re: Women Shun Comfort For Foot Fashion: by ayobase(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2009
Ladies, ?
so problematic and complicated.
And they know what I aforementioned
without any iota of denial.

I remember an aunt of mine begging me to
come pull off her SO-TIGHT-JEAN.

They love fashion,but without suffering,
it aint manifested.

Saw a lady crying while fixing her eyelashes/eyebrows.

So pathetic!

Nigeria Is Blessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Hot Women Flaunts Their Bikinis In This Photos / African Embroidered Fabric Voile Lace Just Half Price In London / Grill To Fix Your Gap Tooth. Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.