Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Save Our Soul - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Our Soul (797 Views)

Please Save Our Soul!!!! / GOD Save Our Girls (pad Now Sells For 500 ) / Attention Please!!! Help Save Our Kids!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Our Soul by Respect55(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please my dear learned Nairaland friends, I will appreciate it if u all help me out of dis problem we are facing.
I'm the second son in our family who just finished his NYSC. My elder brother is a business man. Others are girls and are married. My dad is late.
The problem is this, my mother just used the original document of the major shop my dad left for us to obtain loan of 5million naira for her younger brother without our notice.
When we found out by Monday this week, we confronted my mum and she didn't deny it. As it is now, the brother has taken the loan of five million naira with a duration of 5years to pay back or they will take over our shop.
This is my mum that has refused to borrow me 500 thousand naira to start something with when I returned from service.

Pls advise me dear friends. We don't want to loose the shop.
Tnks
Re: Save Our Soul by EfemenaXY: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
Respect55:
Please my dear learned Nairaland friends, I will appreciate it if u all help me out of dis problem we are facing.
I'm the second son in our family who just finished his NYSC. My elder brother is a business man. Others are girls and are married. My dad is late.
The problem is this, my mother just used the original document of the major shop my dad left for us to obtain loan of 5million naira for her younger brother without our notice.
When we found out by Monday this week, we confronted my mum and she didn't deny it. As it is now, the brother has taken the loan of five million naira with a duration of 5years to pay back or they will take over our shop.
This is my mum that has refused to borrow me 500 thousand naira to start something with when I returned from service.

Pls advise me dear friends. We don't want to loose the shop.
Tnks

Chronic jealousy and hate are evil emotions to habour against your own family (mother and brother).

Repent and set your soul free.
Re: Save Our Soul by Respect55(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Chronic jealousy and hate are evil emotions to habour against your own family (mother and brother).

Repent and set your soul free.

Did u read wat I wrote before commenting or is it Dat u have issues understanding simple English language??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Our Soul by Acidosis(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Are you worried that your mom's brother won't pay back?

Just as you've typed, your mom did not hand over N5m cash to her brother. Her brother moved around, got a loan, and all he needed was a surety, and a collateral.

Have you ever attempted getting a loan too? Did your mom denied you, or refused to stand for you as a guarantor? You cannot compare both situations. It is possible she has no N500,000 cash anywhere.

Meanwhile, mom should not leave you all in the dark. Women will always be women, majority are highly susceptible to scam. Some women are very very easy to scam, including the religious ones. Just tell them to pay N100k for a spiritual cleansing, and they're in. I'm saying this for your own good. Even my own parents do not leave me in the dark, I guide them and ensure they're prevented from scams (especially from Internet savvy criminals and funny bank notifications/calls).

As a man, you should be there for your mom, and protect her. There's nothing wrong in asking about her financial state as well just to be sure all is well. I know my parents salary, gratuity, I know when they're paid, and when govt refuse to pay. Everyone should relate cordially. Money should not rule the home, money is nothing but a slave, a slave you should command and treat like a slave.

Put money aside and be close to your mom.

2 Likes

Re: Save Our Soul by Respect55(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Acidosis:
Are you worried that your mom's brother won't pay back?

Just as you've typed, your mom did not hand over N5m cash to her brother. Her brother moved around, got a loan, and all he needed was a surety, and a collateral.

Have you ever attempted getting a loan too? Did your mom denied you, or refused to stand for you as a guarantor? You cannot compare both situations. It is possible she has no N500,000 cash anywhere.

Meanwhile, mom should not leave you all in the dark. Women will always be women, majority are highly susceptible to scam. Some women are very very easy to scam, including the religious ones. Just tell them to pay N100k for a spiritual cleansing, and they're in. I'm saying this for your own good. Even my own parents do not leave me in the dark, I guide them and ensure they're prevented from scams (especially from Internet savvy criminals and funny bank notifications/calls).

As a man, you should be there for your mom, and protect her. There's nothing wrong in asking about her financial state as well just to be sure all is well. I know my parents salary, gratuity, I know when they're paid, and when govt refuse to pay. Everyone should relate cordially. Money should not rule the home, money is nothing but a slave, a slave you should command and treat like a slave.

Put money aside and be close to your mom.
Thanks for ur time and concern. We have bn living in peace all des while to dis current development. Wat I'm saying is Dat she should use our father's wealth to secure a future for us first before extending Dat gesture to others. Dat she placed d shop as a collateral without our notice isn't just cool. I don't think it will be ideal for us to keep quite. I'm just seeking for advice here because we r about heading to court dis week.
Re: Save Our Soul by Respect55(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
I don't think they have any intention of paying back. 5mil isn't 5k

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesnt My Father Take Care Of One Of His Sons Like The Way He Does For Us? / This Common Feeling Is More Dangerous Than Smoking 15 Cigarettes Per Day / Be Careful: Smart Phones May Alter The Meaning Of Your Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.