Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Please I Need Information On How To Obtain Import License In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Information On How To Obtain Import License In Nigeria (840 Views)

How To Get Export License In Nigeria / FG Raises Import Duties On Luxury Goods, Food Items That Have Local Alternatives / Government Raises Import Duties On Consumable, Luxury Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Information On How To Obtain Import License In Nigeria by DeRay98(m): 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Good day People of Naija, happy new month. As you have seen the end of the first half of the year and has started the 2nd half, you will see the end of the 2nd half gloriously in Jesus name, Amen.
Please I need information on how to obtain import license in Nigeria:
what are the processes, agencies involved, are the licenses restricted to specific products or the ones for different products are available?
Any idea about the cost of specific types/grade of licenses?
I look forward to reading from informed folks on this forum.
Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Information On How To Obtain Import License In Nigeria by 2chuck: 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
I have a friend that is into import n licenses.send ur number n name,I will link you to him,is genuine person n also my church member in Redeem.text to 09086228476
Re: Please I Need Information On How To Obtain Import License In Nigeria by crestrader(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Call nos 07066559979 or 08098026919 watts app for discussions on the license

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Help Needed / Must Read: Is MMM A Scam? 10 Reasons That Prove MMM Scheme Will Crash / Before You Mock Anybody For Investing In MMM, Think About This.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.