Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download (18404 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
Vendoor:
[size=18pt]NB: You need PDF reader to access the file e.g. Adobe Reader- google it
If issue persist please re -download[/size]
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 4:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Vendoor:
I want to share with you 100 businesses you can start today with little or no capital. As a business person myself, I know how difficult it is to raise capital. For this reason I have compiled this list to help startups with 100 business ideas that require little or no capital.

I have briefly explained and compiled these businesses in PDF format. My hope is that you will find one that ignite your interest, so you can start today, grow and turn into a mega business and even employ others.

All I need from you is that you come back here and reply a comment after successful download e.g. Thanks, I have downloaded it e.t.c So I know someone has benefited and that my efforts isn't wasted. Your comments will also help to keep this thread up so other Nairalanders can benefit too. All that said; follow the steps below to download your copy now for free:

Step1: click on: http://www.eventvendoor.com scroll down to the bottom of the website; find and click on this link: 100 Business Ideas –Free PDF

Step2: Follow to the download area where you download the PDF for free! File size: 0.3MB

Step3: Come back here and reply a simple comment on this thread to keep it interactive!

NB: this PDF is completely free! You can as well share with family, friend and others who need it. Should this thread become encouraging; I may as well include the second PDF: “Where to Get Business and Personal Loads with or without Collateral in Nigeria” on this thread.

Courtesy: http://www.eventvendoor.com
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2016
Downloaded. Thank you. You are blessed

welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
NB: You need PDF reader to access the file e.g. Adobe Reader- google it
If issue persist please re -download
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nice one op
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Vendoor:
[size=18pt]NB: You need PDF reader to access the file e.g. Adobe Reader- google it
If issue persist please re -download[/size]
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2016
Gracess:
Thanks, I've downloaded the file.

Welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2016
“How many people are completely successful in every department of life? Not one. The most successful people are the ones who learn from their mistakes and turn their failures into opportunities.” – Zig Ziglar
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Vendoor:
“How many people are completely successful in every department of life? Not one. The most successful people are the ones who learn from their mistakes and turn their failures into opportunities.” – Zig Ziglar

Quote of the day
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by alubert4real: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
I have downloaded it. Thanks
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
alubert4real:
I have downloaded it. Thanks

welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
done bro
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
smithsydny:
done bro

Welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2016
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by dmediator555(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Vendoor:
“A man’s success in business today turns
upon his power of getting people to believe he
has something they want.” – Gerland Stanley

Thanks. I have downloaded the file and read through. Well package. Pls can I get your email or your watsapp contact, I need to enquire about a few things
obaropromise@gmail.com
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2016
dmediator555:

Thanks. I have downloaded the file and read through. Well package. Pls can I get your email or your watsapp contact, I need to enquire about a few things
obaropromise@gmail.com

Whatsapp only 07034428410
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Alhajipablo(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2016
Downloaded; but there is no how to go about any of these businesses in it
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by jamislaw(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
I have downloaded it, great ideas I have my eyes on three.
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Downloaded; but there is no how to go about any of these businesses in it

welcome, google will help
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
jamislaw:
I have downloaded it, great ideas I have my eyes on three.

Welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by MzDesire(f): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Downloaded
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
MzDesire:
Downloaded

welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Downloaded
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by raysnabs: 1:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Phunmyne:
I have downloaded it. God bless

pls i can find d link to download it can u pls send it to my mail raysnabs@gmail.com
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2016
raysnabs:

pls i can find d link to download it can u pls send it to my mail raysnabs@gmail.com

I don't have the soft copy on my mail
Kindly follow the instructions for instant download of your copy

Regards
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Don't just download... drop your line of comment too grin
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 2:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Vendoor:
NB: You need PDF reader to access the file e.g. Adobe Reader- google it
If issue persist please re -download
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by Vendoor(f): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Don't just download... drop your line of comment too
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital - Free Download by abikun(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks I have downloaded it. More power to your elbow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bureau De Change Operators React To Elimination Of Parallel Market / Motorcycles (Okadas) Banned Nationally From December 31, 2011? / Stock Exchange Rally: Dangote Makes $1.1bn In Six Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.