Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones (2068 Views)

Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones / Wicked Quotes From Killer Villains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by demzylahot(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
As the popular TV series, games of thrones came to a befitting season 6 finale,I'll showcase my favourite quotes from season 1 to 6.
1..You know nothing Jon snow...Ygritte tutoring John Snow on love making during their first sexcapade
2..The last thing you're ever going to see is a Stark smiling at you as you die...Arya Stark to Walder Frey ,one of the conspirators in the murder of Robb stark,his wife and catelyn stark.
3..You are going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well....Sansa stark to Lord Ramsay Bolton a night before the war of the bastards
4. The powerful have always preyed on the powerless, that's how the became powerful in the first place.....Tyrion Lannister
5. Every time we deal with an enemy we create two more...Tyrion Lannister
6. shaga:How would to like to die,little man?
Tyrion:In my bed,at the age of eighty with a belly full of wine and a woman's mouth around my cock
7. Why is it that when one man builds a wall,the next man immediately needs to know what's on the other side?...Tyrion Lannister
8. A mind needs a book like a sword needs a whetstone.. Tyrion Lannnister
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by Greatzeus(m): 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
How is 1 and 3 a quote?
A quote is not just sentences,they are words that people marvel at because of its intelligence, something inspiring and unique.Not words anyone could just stumble on when they talk.

3 Likes

Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by demzylahot(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
Greatzeus:
How is 1 and 3 a quote?
A quote is not just sentences,they are words that people marvel at because of its intelligence, something inspiring and unique.Not words anyone could just stumble on when they talk.
Noted....but I love the lines in 1 and 3
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2016
The tide raises all ships
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by demzylahot(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2016
Twisting:
The tide raises all ships
who said it?
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by stsinner: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2016
''everbody that makes a joke of dwarf's height thinks he is the only person ever to have make joke about dwarf's height'' -Tyrion Lannister

2 Likes

Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by Coyotejack(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
What is dead may never die. ---greyjoys

What do we say to death little girl , not today-. arya's sword teacher

Jon snow u are a bastard wear it like an armour so that it would not hurt you -tyrion.

2 Likes

Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by ba7man(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by demzylahot(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Coyotejack:
What is dead may never die. ---greyjoys

What do we say to death little girl , not today-. arya's sword teacher

Jon snow u are a bastard wear it like an armour so that it would not hurt you -tyrion.
nice one
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by Mcowubaba: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
You don't make peace with your friends, you make peace with your Enemies - Tryion Lanister
Na Tryion dey drop statement pass.... I enjoy listening to him
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by PeachyP(f): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Mcowubaba:
You don't make peace with your friends, you make peace with your Enemies - Tryion Lanister
Yeah, me too
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by demzylahot(m): 4:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Mcowubaba:
the guy is so smart and intelligent

1 Like

Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by stano2(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Tyrion sure pass
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by yinkarh187(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
na varys sure pass
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by demzylahot(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
stano2:
Tyrion sure pass
the guy is worded, easily the most interesting act
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by demzylahot(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
yinkarh187:
na varys sure pass
have not heard him drop lines maybe because he is not one of my favourite acts..can u drop one or two or his lines?
Re: Best Quotes From Games Of Thrones by yinkarh187(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
demzylahot:

have not heard him drop lines maybe because he is not one of my favourite acts..can u drop one or two or his lines?
"When I see what desire does to people, what it’s done to this
country, I am very glad to have no part in it. Besides, the
absence of desire leaves one free to pursue other things.", "There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just
man."

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For TSTV Ooooo... / Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again / PHYNO: Connect Song Lyrics Translated In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.