Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

IT Staff With Infrastructure Experience In The Banking Sector - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IT Staff With Infrastructure Experience In The Banking Sector (535 Views)

How I Was Scammed In Lagos: My 2 Weeks Experience In A Hotel / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Salary Of An Engineering Graduate In The Banking Sector...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IT Staff With Infrastructure Experience In The Banking Sector by debawilliam1: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Vascon Solutions is an ICT company focused on Value Added Solutions Delivery in the Enterprise Technology space. VASCON draws from an experienced base of personnel whilst maintaining a personalized form of business liaison. We are ultimate in ICT Solutions with diversified skills we adapt to meet clients expectations.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: IT Staff with infrastructure experience in the banking sector

• it is a full time job.
• Salary is attractive

Application Closing Date
8th July, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified should send their CV's and cover letter to:oosadebamwen@vasconsolutions.com

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Technical Supervisors At Inland Containers Nigeria Limited / Graduate HR Executive At Intercontinental Hotel & Resort Lagos / Bradfield Consulting Limited Latest Job Vacancies (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.