Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Patoranking Unveils “god Over Everything” (GOE) Album Artwork + Release Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Unveils “god Over Everything” (GOE) Album Artwork + Release Date (517 Views)

Patoranking's 'GOE' Album, Next To Leak On Blogs? - Iamdjvirus / Patoranking Set To Drop New Albulm Titled “god Over Everything” (GOE) + Artwork / Patoranking Reveals “god Over Everything ” ( GOE ) Album Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Unveils “god Over Everything” (GOE) Album Artwork + Release Date by dhorlapo(f): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2016

Patoranking has announced the release date of his debut album “God Over Everything” (GOE ).

The singer who broke through in 2013 with the hit single ‘Alubarika’, and has gone on to become one of Africa ’s most revered dancehall artistes with his unique fusion of Reggae, Dancehall and Afrobeat, is set to release his debut album .

The new album will be released onAugust 1, and will contain new single ‘No Kissing Baby’ featuring Ghanaian Sarkodie , dropped on www.gidibest.com few weeks ago, with very few details revealed about the inclusion of his earlier singles. “Expect the unexpected.”

Patoranking said about the “ GOE” album . “It has a song for everyone, for people of all ages, class and from all parts of Africa .

I wanted to pay homage to my roots and also embrace the new school African music scene that is taking over the world. I can’t wait for the world to hear it, to hear us.”

For exclusive information about Patoranking ’s debut album and the journey thus far, follow @FireRepublik on Instagram and Twitter. Also, follow the conversation via the hashtag #GOEtheAlbum.

SOURCE: DOWNLOAD ALBUM HERE AND SEE TITLE HERE :- http://gidibest.com/2016/07/02/photo-patoranking-unveils-god-over-everything-goe-album-artwork-release-date/
Re: Patoranking Unveils “god Over Everything” (GOE) Album Artwork + Release Date by queenstl(f): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2016
seen!

(1) (Reply)

My Career Ended In 2013 – Singer, Brymo Breaks Silence On Musical Journey / Shina Peller To Nigerians: We All Must Endure Till Things Get Better, Fans React / Actress Mercy Aigbe Launches Film School Called Mag School Of Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.