Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La (2206 Views)

Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Feather Dress: "Borrow Pose" Fans React / World’s Fattest Boy Goes Back To School After Shedding Weight (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by TRENDSCASTER(m): 4:54am On Jul 03, 2016
This young boy is considered as one of the world’s fattest children and cannot physically walk unaided or go to school .

His rapid weight gain began aged just two, when his mum and dad noticed he was much larger than his older brothers were at his age.

Click on the link below to see more photos

http://www.trendscaster.com/meet-worlds-fattest-10-year-old-whose-parents-borrow-money-fufill-large-appetite/

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by solarmanng: 4:55am On Jul 03, 2016
booked
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by maryjan8(f): 5:02am On Jul 03, 2016
God help him
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by Barackmeringo: 5:05am On Jul 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by Janet101(f): 5:06am On Jul 03, 2016
Wahala
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by Vendoor(f): 5:06am On Jul 03, 2016
So speechly lipsrsealed .... What kind of fat is this na!
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by laykhorn(m): 5:36am On Jul 03, 2016

This is inappropriate. How can you feed a young boy into obesity and yourself in turmoil of debt cry

This is a not so good. The breast though, some ladies want that much and a man is holding that size sad

Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by laykhorn(m): 5:39am On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
So speechly lipsrsealed .... What kind of fat is this na!

Did you develop that web app eventvendoor or you're helping someone with publicity?

Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by Vendoor(f): 5:43am On Jul 03, 2016
laykhorn:

Did you develop that web app eventvendoor or you're helping someone with publicity?

My elder bro own the site... I love the concept. Just helping in the little way I can.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Foolish parents
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by Ekiseme(m): 5:52am On Jul 03, 2016
Ol boy,this one strong
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by oladipo322(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2016
They should b from dsame family

Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by laykhorn(m): 6:17am On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:

My elder bro own the site... I love the concept. Just helping in the little way I can.

Great work he is done there and nice you're helping him. Great concept too. You guys should keep up the good work
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by ritababe(f): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2016
maryjan8:
God help him
Amen only him na country.
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by matrix199(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2016
Obesity
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by armadeo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol.

Blom-blo
Re: Meet The World’s Fattest 10 Year Old Whose Parents Borrow Money To Fufill His La by starchris(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
he eats more than 5 meals a day and weighs 192 kg www.vipgist.com/2016/07/see-world-fattest-kid.html?m=1 see more photos bellow;

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Intruder Always Taken Pics In Front Of Her House / Actress Ruth Kadiri Is Celebrating Her Birthday Today / "God I Really Want To Be Successful" Timaya Says As He Show Off His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.